or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

First day of linen, at Polesden Lacey garden   Kent Wang unstructured linen jacket Kent Wang OCBD shirt Kent Wang white linen pocket square Kent Wang tortoiseshell acetate sunglasses Kent Wang Bauhaus watch 3sixteen SL-130X jeans Kent Wang brown suede sneakers
 Light grey trousers $175 Slim fit, but if it doesn’t fit you perfectly, return it and we’ll make you a new custom trouser. Yes, should be arriving around March 25.
 Sencha tea $25 Sencha (Japanese for “steamed tea”) is a style of green tea. While most tea is roasted after harvest, sencha is steamed, preserving the green color and fresh flavor of the tea leaves. Located in the historic center of Kyoto, Ippodo Tea Co. has been blending tea for nearly three centuries. The small, family-owned business sources tea leaves from small farms in the surrounding Kyoto area. This region produces the highest quality tea in Japan, thanks to its...
New Marcoliani socksThe white has printed markers, not applied. I think it's a more minimal look that suits the white dial.Congratulations on your betrothal! We don't have any plans for another LA trunk show. The vast majority of our made-to-measure orders are done over the internet, with great success. We do all the work; no expertise needed on your part.  No, I'm afraid it's sold out. But we have an identical midnight blue.
Now that I've made a few unstructured (no canvas) cotton seersucker suits for myself, I can attest that they are very light and can be machine washed. The natural stiffness of cotton (and linen) lends allows them to be made unstructured, while it drapes almost no differently from a canvassed jacket. An unstructured wool jacket, on the other hand, is quite floppy and definitely doesn't drape as well as a canvassed wool jacket.   Not having a canvas makes a much bigger...
 Bauhaus watch v3, available in white and black dial, $375  More Bauhaus watch photos You probably need the regular length. See suspender measurements.
  Nymans garden   Kent Wang blue plaid suit Kent Wang blue gingham shirt Kent Wang cream plaid cashmere scarf Kent Wang Carta Marina pocket square Kent Wang handgrade penny loafer Kent Wang Bauhaus watch
It seems tricky to get the tabs or mini suspenders at just the right height.   I'm going to try doing this with a vest that I have.
The benchgrade shoes are made in Vietnam, the handgrade shoes are made in Laos. Asia is the only place where handmade shoes can still be made affordably.     Suspenders $75   Suspenders are the best way to hold up your trousers, as they always hold the trousers at the same height and prevent them from sliding down. They also take the pressure off the waist and lower back.   Braid fasteners are lighter and less bulky than the more common leather...
Ah yes, I've heard about these tabs for cummerbunds, the idea being to prevent it from riding up. But a vest would actually hold up the trousers, too. Is that how it works for the one in your photo? Interesting that they're not elastic, as suspenders always have a bit of elastic.