or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Shere, a quaint English village Kent Wang herringbone tweed sportcoat Kent Wang linen/cotton blue gingham shirt Kent Wang cashmere scarf Kent Wang The Hunt of the Unicorn pocket square 3sixteen SL-130X jeans Kent Wang grey minimal sneakers
Shere, a quaint English village Kent Wang herringbone tweed sportcoat Kent Wang linen/cotton blue gingham shirt Kent Wang cashmere scarf Kent Wang The Hunt of the Unicorn pocket square 3sixteen SL-130X jeans Kent Wang grey minimal sneakers

The most important measurement is the shoulder as we can't modify that significantly, unlike all other measurements. So it's best if you can measure a jacket that fits you well from shoulder seam to shoulder seam and compare with the measurement chart. It's important that you measure a jacket, and not your body. Based on what you just mentioned, I'd say the 42, but you should double check with the measurement chart.
 Acetate sunglasses $55 Only if you want to buy 8 ties of the exact same fabric. Even then, I'm not certain; we'd have to look into it further.
Clags: I feel ya. Even if you weren't in Korea, there's no question that what others perceive of you is important. I, fortunately, get a pass because I tell people I make suits for a living, so they don't think I'm self-important or whatever, but few have such a good excuse for overdressing.
I only own suits, no odd jackets or trousers. If the fabric is casual enough (tweed, seersucker, etc) it counters the formality. This is a really nice paisley but I think the odd vest is too dark and fails to tie everything together. I have one odd vest and also struggle with finding a good way to wear it.
 Tirailleur1 at Pitti Kent Wang unstructured suitPost-Imperial pocket squarePost-Imperial tie Hell yeah, donegal suit. Most people are too timid and only get jackets. Suits all the way.
Heathered is the most common term I've heard. But Google searches for 'heathered fabric' returns 500k results, 'melange fabric' 700k, 'marled fabric' 400k. Roughly the same distribution searching for 'heathered grey', etc. Maybe I should stick with melange?