or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Email sales@kentwang.com and we'll get you a replacement pair or refund. I've been wearing my pair of gloves for two years now without any noticeable wear.
  Cashmere sweaters have arrived. All questions are answered on the website.
I thought this forum was filled with American Psycho scholars that would not hesitate to fly to London to see this.
Did you haul the rug from one shop to another? Did you have to pay for appraisal?   I found another UK company that makes custom rugs and for a 6 x 9' 100% wool rug they quoted me £3500 ($5664). Is this a reasonable price that you would spend on a new rug?
There'll be plenty of stock of the sweaters, but not very much of the tweed jacket left. We only have a bit of the tweed fabric remaining. I, too, prefer to keep things in production instead of constantly changing designs every season, but it's not always possible.
V neck. Anything else would be uncivilized.
Cashmere sweaters will be available around Nov 30. Medium weight, 2-ply, $195
I prefer 35 cm (14"). Do you use different weight fabric for ties and pocket squares? It seems that ties should have thicker fabric while pocket squares should be light.
I thought with all that alcohol for sure some vendor's products was going to get spilled on.
Gianni, the colors of all your fabrics are very interesting and unique. Do you think it's because the producers in the past preferred different colors, or is it possible that the colors have faded in a certain way?