or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

I'm making seersucker sportcoats soon. What is the ideal configuration?    Patch pockets? I think almost everyone makes seersucker jackets with flap pockets, even though most people only wear the jacket and not as a full suit. Why is this? Is there some sort of tradition for flap pockets with seersucker?    2 button or 3-roll-2? I like 3-roll-2 for tweed but prefer 2 button for something clean and lightweight.   It should definitely be unstructured. Canvas and fusing...
Email us. You can take it to your tailor and we'll cover the cost of repair. That's the 7121 nailhead from the Basic 1 book.
For all measurements we go by diameter, not circumference. The armhole on the size 36 jacket is around 4.75" diameter or 9.5" circumference. The most we can do is -2 cm (-1 cm armhole plus another -1 cm from reducing the bicep), which results in 4" diameter, 8" circumference, which is certainly very small. A few very thin customers have found this comfortable but many others find this too high.   If you compare to other slim brands like Ralph Lauren Black Label, Brooks...
Can you email mtm@kentwang.com? I'll look into what happened.    We usually upgrade shipping for free if there's any delay.
We're already in contact with Timmbo and fJab17 about their orders. Timmbo we've offered compensation and fJab17 we're remaking the trousers.   These posts represent less than 1% of our orders; satisfied customers rarely bother to post.    We use a computerized cutting system so it's consistent every time. If we already have your measurements on file then any future order will be the same. Of course any problems that may occur we will fix at our cost.
Your Le Corbusier book is too tiny. You need this one:  
I'm looking into the matter. Our MTM director, Aaron has been handling these orders. Our usual practice has always been to either correct errors at our expense or offer compensation. We make many suits every week, so these two cases are very rare examples. With hundreds of suits made over the last two years, we have never had a customer that was ultimately dissatisfied, as can be seen throughout the history of this thread. No, I think we have enough black shoes. End of March.
You can't see in the above photo, but often there are people working in the windows opposite. If I can see them, they can see me.Do you mean like a one-way reflective film? I'm starting to think that would be the best option as although the view is unimpressive, being able to see a larger space outside makes the living room feel less claustrophobic. I had initially thought the frosted film I got would be better as the reflective film may be darker (though the difference...
I like to have privacy at nearly all times, so I would just have the curtains drawn 95% of the time.
    I have this set of floor to ceiling windows in my living room. The view is unimpressive; just of the building across the street. I want to let in light while maintaining privacy. I installed one privacy film in the lower right window as a test. It seems to let in more light than even a very thin curtain.   Does this look good? Should I install the film across all the windows or leave the bottom two untouched? My cats enjoy looking out the bottom windows, and if I...