or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Trafalgar Square Kent Wang navy seersucker suitKent Wang linen/cotton shirtKent Wang Arcimbaldo Primavera pocket squareHydrangea from my gardenKent Wang Bauhaus watchKent Wang sapphire cuff linksKent Wang linen socksKent Wang handgrade penny loafer It's 27 C in Florence. How can you wear a waistcoat in this weather? I would be dripping in sweat. This is why I avoid Pitti in the summer. You can probably guess that I hate this tie.
New dinnerware: horn chopstick rest, mother of pearl caviar spoon, blue nankeen napkin. Yes, our watches have standard 20 mm spring bars that allow you to replace them with other straps.
What's happening with this site? It still says it's in alpha.
 Ancient madder paisley pocket squares The belts aren't made from the same leather, as they're bridle leather, which is too thick for making shoes. But the colors are quite close, and that's all that matters. Matching belt and shoes precisely is a little too OCD. Probably 10.5, but you might need to size down to 10. Edo Castle is one of my favorites. I wear it all the time as it's very versatile. I even have the print hanging on my wall. But that's a story for another day.
Cool sax. Is that a baritone?
Using the guide I wrote earlier (quoted below), you'll want something red. Similar, but not too close to the tie. Something like these:    
 Kent Wang unstructured brown linen jacket (fabric discontinued, but we have some similar ones)Kent Wang blue gingham linen/cotton shirtKent Wang Edo Castle silk pocket squareKent Wang aviator sunglasses (coming soon)3sixteen SL-130X jeansKent Wang bridle leather beltKent Wang brown suede chukka bootSmudge cat This jacket is awesome. Best fitting one I've seen you in.
    Greenwich   Kent Wang unstructured seersucker suit Kent Wang linen/cotton shirt Kent Wang aviator sunglasses (coming soon) Kent Wang The Great Wave pocket square English daisy from my garden Kent Wang linen socks Kent Wang custom patina penny loafer
7 out of 10. Good size, good dimple, but the knot is a little long and skinny.     Jardin de France fragrances
    Kent Wang navy lightweight trenchcoat Kent Wang blue gingham linen/cotton shirt Kent Wang solid stick umbrella Kent Wang v3 black Bauhaus watch Kent Wang cordovan watch strap 3sixteen SL-130X jeans Kent Wang black minimal sneakers