or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Edo Castle pocket square at Edo Castle Kent Wang tweed suit (fabric discontinued), unstructured, no shoulder padding Kent Wang stripe white blue shirt Kent Wang Edo Castle silk pocket square Kent Wang cream plaid cashmere scarf Kent Wang tortoiseshell acetate sunglasses (coming soon) Kent Wang Bauhaus watch Kent Wang handgrade penny loafer
I used to wear AE Park Avenue but got sick of how bulbous the toe looks. If you think you may have this problem, it would save you money in the long run to get the last that you like.    
I'm going to Tokyo and want to have a look at these shops. They have so many locations. Is there a specific 'flagship' location for each one? Or maybe menswear flagship?
I just want to clarify that there's about 100 fabrics at price level A. More swatch books are listed on the suit page. And of course if you want a more expensive fabric, you only need to pay the difference.
Kent Wang London trunk show We can do this for the benchgrade but there will be a $100 custom charge, and it'll take about 3 months. A variety of suede is available, but only a limited selection of calf. Email sales@kentwang.com Have a look at the new English Fall/Winter book
 Not real life, but TR7107 navy wool/cashmere 335 g, 3-roll-2, wide peak lapels, no shoulder padding, leather buttons
Only if I sell a lot of them in 13". If you want to prepay and wait around 3 months, then we can make one up just for you. Email sales@kentwang.com
Let's put it another way, how much are you willing to pay for wool/silk? Currently silk is $45 for 13", and $65 for 17". Would you pay $65 for 13" wool/silk, and $85 for 17"?
I'm working on these designs. Most are unfinished, but I'd like to see which are popular so I can decide which are worth finishing. Most are low resolution images; I'd get a high resolution one when we print. Some are photos from books; I would get a proper image from the museum.   Isfahan mosque - maybe I can make different colorways   Book of Iskander - I'd patch up the damaged parts, but it won't be perfect   Mughal elephant   Mughal battle...