or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

After you place your order, we'll email you to ask what you prefer.
I'm perfectly happy with Baohaus, the size of each portion is perfect. Any food is going to be a little greasy, even a sandwich. A few bottles of hand sanitizer placed around the food should help people clean up.
 You should order the same polo size as before. UK 9.5 is US 10, so you should order that in the sneakers.  We're now expecting handgrades around February. The major delay has been due to the leather. Museum calf is hard to get.
Crop 1   Crop 2. You can see the top of a church spire at the bottom   Crop 3   For reference, the painting uncropped   Bonus: Starry Night Over the Rhone. I think the brush strokes are too strong on this one, so would look a little strange on a pocket square.
I believe the food was from Baohaus.
 Textile abbreviations. Virgin wool is the same as regular wool. For historical reasons some mills still call it WV instead of WO.  Everything we make is standard width.  All the current sneakers do have metal eyelets, we just didn't bother to reshoot the pictures. You can see what they look like on the dark brown suede sneakers. They will not be at the San Francisco trunk show. They might be available around Nov 15. Prices start at $595 for A price level. Half canvas...
  Keen art deco fans will recognize the banner image as being from the Shell Building in downtown San Francisco.
Fok, are you coming?
In the US, it appears to be called the Snag Nab-It   Put This On article about snags
     I will be bringing mostly accessories like pocket squares, ties, cuff links and a few samples of sized items like jackets, rugby shirts, shoes.         We'll still have our New York pop-up shop open if you want to see more or get fitted for made-to-measure.