or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Stroller suit   Kent Wang charcoal jacket, TRG001 fabric, standard shoulder, standard lapel width  Kent Wang double-breasted ivory vest, TR7147 fabric Kent Wang mid grey flannel trousers, TRV37 fabric Kent Wang white poplin shirt Kent Wang glen plaid tie Kent Wang white silk pocket square Kent Wang black pearl cuff links Kent Wang benchgrade plaintoe balmoral
According to Pitney Bowes and a few other sources:   Good news for US consumers! Starting March 10, 2016, imports of merchandise up to USD 800 will be allowed into the United States free from duties and taxes. The Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 raises the de minimis threshold for low value shipments. Section 901 amends the Trade Tariff Act of 1930 (19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C)) to raise the limit on amount of exemption from USD 200 to USD 800. This...
TheoProf: Great collar roll. Everything that I can see in the photo is nice and tasteful.
 Kent Wang unstructured tweed suitKent Wang blue gingham linen/cotton shirtKent Wang green plaid cashmere scarfKent Wang The Hunt of the Unicorn silk pocket squareKent Wang light brown deerskin glovesKent Wang handgrade penny loafer Great outfit! Everything from the DB to the pinstripes to the hat makes it come together.The tie and pocket square don't really complement each other. I do like the checked odd trousers, which I'm a fan of, though I'm sure you'll find plenty of...
      Kent Wang blue plaid unstructured suit Kent Wang white poplin shirt Kent Wang purple linen tie Kent Wang Star chart Cellarius pocket square Kent Wang rose gold tie clip Kent Wang purple guilloché enamel cuff links Kent Wang navy linen socks Kent Wang handgrade penny loafer
Stag hunt wool/silk pocket square $65A typical English hunting scene with deer, pheasants, squirrels, rabbits, fowl, and hunting dogs, surrounded by woodland flora. Wool/silk has a soft, luxurious feel and a dry, matte finish with desaturated colors. The fabric is loosely woven so that it appears slightly translucent when laid flat, but this is not noticeable when worn. No they haven't changed. I removed the 'heavy' descriptor as a number of customers were turned off by...
18 x 12" is currently $74. Price depends on size. Prices may go up in the future as this is just a pilot program. We can currently do:   Shinagawa Kabuki Soga Goro Shah Jahan Shamsa View of Edo Carta Marina East Indies Ortellius East Indies Willem Blaeu Primavera Neptune Francois   Email sales@kentwang.com for details
 Poll: Some pocket square designs I'm working on, part 3 Unlikely at the moment, but you can always look at the Huddersfield website or the Merino Bros (Hong Kong agents for Huddersfield and others) website. I know Merino Bros is happy to ship swatches, but not sure about Huddersfield. Let me know how it turns out if you contact Huddersfield. It's our new OCBD2 style. We're transitioning all our RTW OCBD shirts to this collar, which has longer collar points and more of a...