or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

I only own suits, no odd jackets or trousers. If the fabric is casual enough (tweed, seersucker, etc) it counters the formality. This is a really nice paisley but I think the odd vest is too dark and fails to tie everything together. I have one odd vest and also struggle with finding a good way to wear it.
 Tirailleur1 at Pitti Kent Wang unstructured suitPost-Imperial pocket squarePost-Imperial tie Hell yeah, donegal suit. Most people are too timid and only get jackets. Suits all the way.
Heathered is the most common term I've heard. But Google searches for 'heathered fabric' returns 500k results, 'melange fabric' 700k, 'marled fabric' 400k. Roughly the same distribution searching for 'heathered grey', etc. Maybe I should stick with melange?
  I'm having a hard time deciding what to call these. I'm currently going with melange.   It might be marled or heathered. A Google Image Search turns up a lot of stuff that looks like the polo shirt above, but the Wikipedia article on heather says 'flecks', which makes me think of donegal.   Donegal has flecks, and not stripes.   I don't think they're slubby, as I think slubs are protrusions on the yarn and can be felt.    A lot of linen, like the above...
7.5 in our shoes.
Around March 15. Sign up for the newsletter on our website, or subscribe to the Tumblr.
I want to hire one or two artists to work on pocket square designs. Pay will be per piece, from $300-1000 depending on complexity. I have dozens of ideas in the pipeline so ideally if we can keep costs low, I can give you a lot of work.   Requirements Able to produce digital files, preferably in vector, but depending on the project, scanned work in raster may be ok Timely, professional, good communication. Able to make revisions at least once a week. Send a...
    Edo Castle pocket square at Edo Castle Kent Wang tweed suit (fabric discontinued), unstructured, no shoulder padding Kent Wang stripe white blue shirt Kent Wang Edo Castle silk pocket square Kent Wang cream plaid cashmere scarf Kent Wang tortoiseshell acetate sunglasses (coming soon) Kent Wang Bauhaus watch Kent Wang handgrade penny loafer
I used to wear AE Park Avenue but got sick of how bulbous the toe looks. If you think you may have this problem, it would save you money in the long run to get the last that you like.    
I'm going to Tokyo and want to have a look at these shops. They have so many locations. Is there a specific 'flagship' location for each one? Or maybe menswear flagship?