or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Cool print. Where'd you get the fabric?
Carpano Antica Formula tastes a bit like chocolate. Great for pairing with... single-origin chocolate bars.
 Khaki trousers $175Medium weight cotton from renowned English mill W. BillMaybe. Depends on how well the other OTC sell. If you want more OTC, then you must buy more OTC!  I actually had the same fabric made up. We must now avoid attending the same events.  Kent Wang unstructured linen suit (W. Bill 60149)Kent Wang linen/cotton shirtKent Wang The Great Wave pocket squareKent Wang handgrade penny loafer
Lapel flowers $10. New color: greenThat looks like a defect. Email sales@kentwang.com and we'll sort it out for you.
  Pirates of Penzance at English National Opera Kent Wang unstructured linen jacket Kent Wang cream linen trousers (W. Bill 60149) Kent Wang linen/cotton shirt Kent Wang glen plaid six-fold tie Kent Wang brushed silver tie clip Kent Wang The Great Wave pocket square Sweet William flower from my garden Kent Wang Bauhaus watch Kent Wang cream linen socks Kent Wang custom patina penny loafer 
    Trafalgar Square Kent Wang navy seersucker suitKent Wang linen/cotton shirtKent Wang Arcimbaldo Primavera pocket squareHydrangea from my gardenKent Wang Bauhaus watchKent Wang sapphire cuff linksKent Wang linen socksKent Wang handgrade penny loafer It's 27 C in Florence. How can you wear a waistcoat in this weather? I would be dripping in sweat. This is why I avoid Pitti in the summer. You can probably guess that I hate this tie.
New dinnerware: horn chopstick rest, mother of pearl caviar spoon, blue nankeen napkin. Yes, our watches have standard 20 mm spring bars that allow you to replace them with other straps.
What's happening with this site? It still says it's in alpha.
 Ancient madder paisley pocket squares The belts aren't made from the same leather, as they're bridle leather, which is too thick for making shoes. But the colors are quite close, and that's all that matters. Matching belt and shoes precisely is a little too OCD. Probably 10.5, but you might need to size down to 10. Edo Castle is one of my favorites. I wear it all the time as it's very versatile. I even have the print hanging on my wall. But that's a story for another day.
Cool sax. Is that a baritone?