or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

I have a bunch of prints that I want to put on my wall.     Currently I've been getting them printed on paper and framed with glass. Even with museum glass there's a bit of glare. (I'll be selling these art prints through my website soon)     Would it be better if I just mount the prints without a frame, like the above from Flickr Wall Art (scroll down to "Premium Photo Mount")? It looks more minimal, and is probably cheaper too.   This could be done with glass...
I'll bring a sample of our shoes and minimal sneakers.        
I try to avoid commenting on new products as it can be very unpredictable how long it will take for them to arrive. Let's say there will be a new knit tie in 2-10 weeks and a new six-fold tie in 3-6 months. 
Currently available designs.
Smaller squares leave less of a bulge in the pocket. In December I will have some larger sized versions available for those that prefer that.
Fok: I have a bar of single origin chocolate to give you. This offer is only available in person.
11. Round up if you're in between sizes.
All of our squares have handsewn and rolled hems. The linen ones are sewn by my aunt in Shanghai, who's retired and does it for fun (I pay her too, of course), and the others are sewn in France.
Jeff: I'm very sorry you had that impression. I was extremely busy at the trunk show with many other customers. I am just as happy to sell sneakers as I am suits—honestly those are easier for me than the much more time-consuming business of suits. If you'd still like your free pocket square, please email sales@kentwang.com and we'll ship you one of your choice. Anyone else that didn't get a chance to get one, please also email us.