or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

I saw the check and immediately thought sportcoat. The flap pockets do seem to contradict that. That fabric would be a pretty bold for a suit, not that I'm averse to that myself. There are degrees of casualness with a sportcoat: a navy blazer would be more suited to stronger shoulders than a corduroy like I'm wearing above. Though you're right that the flap pockets make this sportcoat not very casual at all.  You tell me. I have a moderate amount of padding in this...
 The stroller suit is an ideal option for daytime weddings. More formal than a business suit, while still suitable for the day, unlike the tuxedo. The charcoal jacket and mid grey trousers can be worn as part of other outfits, so you’ll get a lot of wear for not a lot of money. Kent Wang charcoal jacket, TRG001 fabric, standard shoulder, standard lapel width Kent Wang double-breasted ivory vest, TR7147 fabricKent Wang mid grey flannel trousers, TRV37 fabricKent Wang white...
  [[SPOILER]]  Kent Wang unstructured navy corduroy jacket, no shoulder paddingKent Wang blue stripe white linen/cotton shirtKent Wang tortoiseshell keyhole sunglasses (50 mm)Kent Wang navy shepherd’s check six-fold tieKent Wang Star chart Cellarius pocket squareKent Wang brushed silver tie clipKent Wang lapis lazuli cuff linksKent Wang Bauhaus v4 watchKent Wang cordovan watch strapKent Wang mid grey flannel trousersMarcoliani navy cashmere socksKent Wang handgrade penny...
Around April 30. Email sales@kentwang.com and we'll let you know when they're in. Around March 19. Email sales@kentwang.com and we'll let you know when they're in. I'm afraid not. Now that I live in London, it's hard to do trunk shows in the US.
Agreed. If it was a black dinner jacket, I'd say onyx, but since it's a white jacket, then white MOP would be better.    Only wear a boutonniere if the jacket has a boutonniere hole. Don't pin on a flower; that's ugly.
  Stroller suit   Kent Wang charcoal jacket, TRG001 fabric, standard shoulder, standard lapel width  Kent Wang double-breasted ivory vest, TR7147 fabric Kent Wang mid grey flannel trousers, TRV37 fabric Kent Wang white poplin shirt Kent Wang glen plaid tie Kent Wang white silk pocket square Kent Wang black pearl cuff links Kent Wang benchgrade plaintoe balmoral
According to Pitney Bowes and a few other sources:   Good news for US consumers! Starting March 10, 2016, imports of merchandise up to USD 800 will be allowed into the United States free from duties and taxes. The Trade Facilitation and Trade Enforcement Act of 2015 raises the de minimis threshold for low value shipments. Section 901 amends the Trade Tariff Act of 1930 (19 U.S.C. § 1321(a)(2)(C)) to raise the limit on amount of exemption from USD 200 to USD 800. This...
TheoProf: Great collar roll. Everything that I can see in the photo is nice and tasteful.
 Kent Wang unstructured tweed suitKent Wang blue gingham linen/cotton shirtKent Wang green plaid cashmere scarfKent Wang The Hunt of the Unicorn silk pocket squareKent Wang light brown deerskin glovesKent Wang handgrade penny loafer Great outfit! Everything from the DB to the pinstripes to the hat makes it come together.The tie and pocket square don't really complement each other. I do like the checked odd trousers, which I'm a fan of, though I'm sure you'll find plenty of...