or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

7086 from Classic 1
New York pop up shop WV and WO are both wool.
We can only make 3-roll-2.5, not 3-roll-2.0.   If you really want 3-roll-2.0, you could either press the lapels on a 3-roll-2.5, or order a 2 button and sew on an extra button.
  Seersucker jacket $495, seersucker trousers $175     Our 3-roll-2 is made as a what you could call 3-roll-2.5. I find that terminology odd as a 3-roll-2.0 that does not show the top button seems pointless. I believe all 3-roll-2 should be made as 3-roll-2.5. Therefore I only use the term 3-roll-2 and refuse to acknowledge the existence or possibility of a 3-roll-2.0 by using the term 3-roll-2.5.   The picture of my own custom jacket has only two buttons and flap...
Niyi Okuboyejo in a Kent Wang suit101050 fabric, unstructured construction, no shoulder padding, standard lapel width
Dark brown suede sneakers $125Same suede as on our chukka bootWe're now offering the option of shipping sneakers without the shoebox for a $5 discount. This is part of our continuing quest to minimize packaging and reduce our impact on the environment.We haven't changed measurements or fabric. Perhaps this one was cut defectively. Email us as sales@kentwang.com and we'll send you a new shirt and figure out what the issue is. We'll take care of you. Exactly. 
The Spring 2014 fabrics have now been posted on the Suit page under the Fabrics section.
There must be an email problem. We usually reply to all emails within 48 hours, and on average within 24 hours. If you still haven't heard from us by now, PM me your email address.
If we reduce the armhole by 1 cm then that will also narrow the bicep by 0.5 cm, and vice versa. If you want a slimmer fit, then just tell us. We'll give you advise on what we think is a good fit, but in the end we'll do whatever you want.
What color is your tie? Wear a square that's roughly in that color range, or just as long it isn't clashing horribly, but also make sure it's not too similar. Today I wore a dark green pocket square with a brown cashmere tie.