or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Kent Wang mid grey tweed unstructured suitKent Wang linen/cotton shirtKent Wang brown cashmere tieKent Wang Lod Mosaic silk pocket squareKent Wang gold tie clipKent Wang handgrade penny loaferCool tie. Nice madder-like colors.
  Kent Wang mid grey tweed unstructured suitKent Wang linen/cotton shirtKent Wang brown cashmere tieKent Wang Lod Mosaic silk pocket squareKent Wang gold tie clipKent Wang handgrade penny loafer edit: I meant to post this in the main WAYWRN thread. D'oh.Cool square. Do you have a photo of the whole thing?
I'm working on these designs. Most are unfinished, but I'd like to see which are popular so I can decide which are worth finishing. Most are low resolution images; I'd get a high resolution one when we print.    Brussels Ommegang 1   Brussels Ommegang 2   Tea ceremony     Flower vase   Bacchus 1     Bacchus 2   Elephant     Très Riches Heures 2   Peacock   Along the River 1   Butterflies 1   Butterflies 2   Egyptian...
Spoo: Do you sort yours by color?
 They're called historiated initials. I've looked at some of these before. The illuminated manuscript ones are the coolest, but the samples you posted are not very detailed.   This B has more detail, but unfortunately is not square, and like many illuminated manuscripts shows some damage. I could potentially hire an artist to redraw it so that it fits into a square better.  The Book of Kells Chi Rho is not a historiated initial but is spectacular. A modern artist has...
 Lapel flower $10. New color: purpleA flower worn in the lapel, also known as a boutonnière, was common—even de rigueuer—until the 1960s. If you don’t have a live flower on hand, wear one of these hand-folded paper flowers instead. The cashmere scarves are made in China, where most of the world's cashmere goats live. Decades ago Europe may have had a technological advantage in spinning cashmere fiber, but that is no longer the case as the German spinning machines are sold...
Shoehorns may be back in stock around February.       Bicolor red / burgundy knit tie $75
Sterling silver and malachite cuff links $55 I'm afraid overcoats won't be ready for this winter in London. Maybe next year. Unless you're a size 36. Then I do have one of those. We have tracking on almost all shipments. Only small shipments that fit into an envelope, which would just be pocket squares, don't have tracking. Email sales@kentwang.com if you're missing tracking. I also have low instep and low arch and all the shoes fit me well. But most people that have high...
 Deerskin gloves black touchscreen $95The palm side (including thumb) is calf leather treated with nanotechnology to be responsive to touchscreen devices, such as phones and tablets. This unique touchscreen leather is only available in black.The back side is deerskin, the best leather for gloves. It does not develop wrinkles like soft leathers such as lamb and capeskin, while still having a smooth texture appropriate for wearing with a suit.It's a pretty big difference. If...
Yes, there's a full range of polos to try on to determine your size.