or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Pindot burgundy suspenders $75Suspenders are the best way to hold up your trousers, as they always hold the trousers at the same height and prevent them from sliding down. They also take the pressure off the waist and lower back.  Around September 1.  No, the inventory cost of carrying different lengths is too great. I suggest you use our made-to-measure service. You could order a 38R, see how it fits, send us photos, and we'll figure out exactly how much length to...
18, the darkest brown.
Yes, a dark brown herringbone from Abraham Moon. It'll be ready around October.
 Have you tried the 13" wool/silk? Maybe. What colors do you have in mind?
I'm thinking about making my own, but I'd like some ideas on how this would be made.
Yes
Chelsea Flower Show Kent Wang tortoiseshell keyhole sunglasses (50 mm)  Kent Wang light blue linen unstructured jacket  Kent Wang blue stripe white linen/cotton shirt  Kent Wang Primavera silk pocket square  Kent Wang cream linen trousers (W. Bill 60149)  Kent Wang cream linen socks  Kent Wang handgrade penny loafer 
The 5 winners of the cuff link giveaway have been contacted. If you didn't get an email, then I'm afraid you did not sufficiently exhibit the Confucian virtues of humanity and filial piety and thus were not favored by heaven.     Warwick B. wearing Kent Wang grey rugby shirt
Style Forum staff are going to randomly select the winner. Hopefully they'll do so soon.     Kent Wang grey polo shirt Kent Wang white handgrade sneaker
That sounds like an unusual amount of shrinkage, or that it was cut defectively. In either case, email sales@kentwang.com and we'll replace it.