or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Dark green pindot six-fold tie $85   All the Canadian customers that we've heard back from have told us they have not had to pay any duty. USPS (which delivers through Canada Post) is much less aggressive than UPS/FedEx about collecting duty. Even if you factor in shipping costs and the current exchange rate, I'm sure our suits are much better than anything comparably priced in Canada. They're currently stuck in customs. Hopefully should be released soon. Unfortunately,...
As a big fan of ukiyo-e, I'd love to see a full picture of the Finamore square with the Japanese design. I don't see it on your website.
Mustache completes the military look
I started a thread on lapel flowers a while back. I believe in real flowers.
  First day of linen, at Polesden Lacey garden   Kent Wang unstructured linen jacket Kent Wang OCBD shirt Kent Wang white linen pocket square Kent Wang tortoiseshell acetate sunglasses Kent Wang Bauhaus watch 3sixteen SL-130X jeans Kent Wang brown suede sneakers
 Nymans garden Kent Wang blue plaid suitKent Wang blue gingham shirtKent Wang cream plaid cashmere scarfKent Wang Carta Marina pocket squareKent Wang handgrade penny loaferKent Wang Bauhaus watch Either way is fine, whatever works for you. I think it's one of my most versatile squares.
 I think the high rise makes you look short, which I know you are not. Or maybe it's the way you're leaning forward and the crop doesn't show your whole body. But the outfit is great. I'll have to remember that. I've never been north of London though.
 First day of linen, at Polesden Lacey garden Kent Wang unstructured linen jacketKent Wang OCBD shirtKent Wang white linen pocket squareKent Wang tortoiseshell acetate sunglassesKent Wang Bauhaus watch3sixteen SL-130X jeansKent Wang brown suede sneakers The leather on these look fantastic. Who makes them?
 Folding umbrella blue pindot white $75   The swim shorts do indeed have a mesh lining.  Our shoe care guide.
The sleeves are the same width as my other jackets, which feels fine. Would making it wider for linen just cause even more wrinkling, as there would be more fabric to bunch up when I bend my arms?