or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

Yes, we ship to Mexico quite often. We use USPS which tends to avoid customs duty.
No, but you can just order it through made-to-measure. Unstructured means no shoulder padding, no canvas. Lining is a different matter, but logically you would want half lined as well. Unstructured makes for a very soft front, so there will be more pulling there and won't lay as smoothly—canvas was invented for a reason. It's a more casual look. It's less of an issue with cotton and linen because they're naturally stiffer than wool.
It depends on your size, and whether the fabric is plain, striped, or checked, larger patterns requiring more fabric for pattern matching. Email us and we'll look it up.   But very generally, for most people, it's 3.5 m for a suit, 2.2 m for a jacket, 2.0 m for trousers.   For spring/summer, if you're alright with a softer, more casual look, consider unstructured (no canvas). The temperature difference between canvas and unstructured is greater than going from a four...
  Paisley & Argyle. They're ragdolls, a little over a year old, brother and sister. Paisley is the grey girl and Argyle is the black boy.
Don't worry about the wrinkles—I don't.   But if you really care, you could hang them with the pocket square hanging clips available from my site.       If that still doesn't work, you can iron them gently, low temperature, iron the reverse side. You could use a cloth to protect the square, but I don't find it necessary.
  http://whatsunclejoeywearing.tumblr.com/
I've never had that problem myself, and have not had any other customers mention it. It can happen to any jacket from any maker, and as stated it occurs on even name brand fabrics like Gladson. Maybe try using one of those sweater shavers?
Satin is a weave. Our satin squares are silk.
 The navy ancient madder pocket square may fade into a navy jacket, but the burgundy one is certainly not a problem. I don't believe this. I always wear a pocket square with a jacket.
They're all on the suit page, under the Fabrics section.