or Connect

Posts by Kent Wang

If you buy a polo and it ages more poorly than a Lacoste or Ralph Lauren polo, we'll send you a new one or issue you store credit equal to what you paid. After selling thousands of polos, we've never had a complaint about longevity.   This policy applies to everything we make. We make good products and stand by them.
I'll sell single studs, or stud sets of 5.   Yes, your cummerbund should match your bow tie.
 Quaint English garden Kent Wang unstructured linen suitKent Wang tortoiseshell sunglassesKent Wang linen/cotton shirtKent Wang Calamityware giant robot pocket squareKent Wang Bauhaus watchKent Wang linen socksKent Wang handgrade penny loafer Both of these are cool squares. Would be neat to see the whole square, if you happen to have a photo handy.
Yes, it is washable, as it is unstructured and linen. It does not have any shoulder padding. I am quite happy with the fit, as it is made-to-measure for me.
Yes. My girlfriend is a keen gardener. I have learned much. I used to live in Austin. My warehouse is still in Houston, but I've been living in London for the last two years. Nice lapel roll
Looking good, chaps. It's good to see so many wedding ties, keeping that noble tradition alive.   In addition to this contest, we also offer $20 store credit for your photos featuring Kent Wang wares.
  In my garden   Kent Wang cream linen suit (W. Bill 60149) Kent Wang linen/cotton shirt Kent Wang bicolor knit tie Kent Wang gold tie clip Geranium flower from my garden Kent Wang The Garden of Earthly Delights silk pocket square Kent Wang custom patina penny loafer Smudge cat
Fresco is quite expensive, at least $100 more than the khaki we use, so that'd make RTW $275+. When you're spending that much, you might as well just do MTM for around $350.
I'm more concerned about how it breathes and drapes. Based on what I've read, bamboo is just a form of rayon.
  Khaki trousers $175 Medium weight cotton from renowned English mill W. Bill