or Connect

Posts by Mike B

Who knows? But Hershel sure as hell would have had the infection in his whole system, zombie bites him, Saliva enters blood stream, the infection from the saliva spreads through his system where I assume it would attach itself to blood cells if it is indeed caused by that, or it just lies dormant and when they did it takes over.He was in trauma, his heart rate would have increased dramatically, the blood would be circulating his body a lot quicker, the infection would have...
This episode was amazing, I even watched it twice to see the entrance of Capone and his lines at the end.
I'm guessing that was for another poster, the second paragraph that is, cause my comment shouldn't have got your panties in a twist. :PThe rule is: WHATEVER it is that causes the zombies, is something everyone already has. If you stub your toe, get an infection and die, you turn into a zombie, UNLESS your brain is damaged. If someone shoots you in the head and you die, you're dead. A zombie bite kills you because of infection, or blood loss, not because of the zombie...
Amy died from blood loss and trauma. She was bit in the neck and arm if I remember correctly.RV owner? You are not on about Jim are you who was with the old guy from the beginning and they left him to die by the tree?Jim died from blood infection.And as mentioned before, everyone is infected anyway, the virus is in everybody and when you die, automatically zombiefied one becomes, so many inconsistencies in the show anyway, like dead people who didn't become zombies who...
  Getting bit doesn't automatically turn you into a zombie, only dying turns you into a zombie. 
Has anyone ever had problems with a cobbler? I sent someone on an errand to do and drop off some shoes for me at the local cobblers, like any dumb person I expected him to replace it like for like. The cobbler used his own initiative and put some rubber soles on my leather sole shoes. I got them back and was disgusted but I loved those shoes so decided to wear them a couple times. Today while on the way home I hear a noise, I dreaded to look at my feet, then I sat down...
   Is this guy just generally a prick?    
Wow those second gators are in my size, look amazing if I was an American I would buy those.