or Connect

Posts by qwerk1

Scarstitch code is LM2498 HOIL-PTC/1010 Male 2009.Looking to get High neck jacket in size 48 also in same colorway. That jacket got me on CCP within the last month bought Dead End jeans and derbies.Yes, they were super stiff at first but nothing too uncomfortable.Does anyone handed M.A.+ jeans? How do they fit size wise?
My current lineup Marsell, Layer_0, Guidi, Augusta, Augusta, CCP and not long ago got this
Yes, just regular raw MII denim.  
Hi,   I'm selling pair of brand new Clarks Desert boots in size 11.5, taupe suede. They come brand new with the box, and with all original packaging.   Price is 60$, everything included.
I'm selling my pair of Dior Homme MII raw denim in size 28, purchased a year ago and worn only two times since, so no signs of wear, no alterations and have never been washed. waist flat aligned: 15.5" inseam: 37" leg opening: 7" Feel free to contact me for more info.   Price is 160$ everything is included.
Yep, very stiff and heavy I bought size 45, because this run size larger. Normally I'm 11/44.     Sorry kinda dark in the garage, will take some during the sun light on the weekend, same goes for the jacket.
This ones       I didn't find particular M.A. i was looking for so went with those, and totally happy.   and I bought M.A Aviator jacket as well  
Recieved my a1923 yesterday, and they are absolutely unbelievable, will post pics tonight
Just bought Augusta Horse + Culatta Leather Double Side Zip Boot, will post pics when they arrive.   Anyone has experience with M.A.+ leather jackets? I'm looking at Aviator? How does sizing for them?