or Connect

Posts by james nicolas

-Paypal Only -$5 shipping -Can only ship in the US for now -Any Questions please ask Saturdays Bowery Crew Neck Sweatshirt in Heather Grey - Medium •Retails for $98 + Shipping http://www.saturdaysnyc.com/item/bowery •Loop knit sweatshirt •Ribbed neckline, cuffs, and hem •Round logo at front waist •55% Cotton, 45% Polyester Only worn once around the house, basically brand new Shoulder: 18.5'' Pit to Pit: 21'' Length: 27.5'' Sleeves: 25.5'' Retail $98 => Asking $60 +...
J. Crew Outlet items will have 2 dots (••) under the J. Crew on all the tags
Price drop
For sale is a pair of Wings + Horns Slim Selvedge Denim Jeans Bought from Gilt, didn't fit, passing the savings on to someone else -Red Selvedge -13.5oz Cone Mills White Oak Denim -Never worn, tried on once Size 32 Waist (aligned) = 33'' Thigh (at crotch) = 11" Rise = 10'' Leg Opening = 7" Inseam = 34' SOLD feel free to pm or email me at james_lafuente@yahoo.com with any questions
This is The Wings+Horns x Ace Hotel Collab Hoody in size large retails for $200 and only sold at the Ace Hotel Online Store Wings + Horns are responsible for bringing you the popular (too popular? we keep selling out) Ace NYC hoody robes, built like a boxer and just as sturdy. We recently worked with them to create these custom hoodies, riffing on the same inspiration, but now in a form acceptable to wear out of your house. They're unspeakably soft on the inside, handsome...
Up for sale is the perfect down jacket for the winter, size medium, from Uniqlo's +J line. Same jacket seen in adds like this ONE had it proxied last winter and worn very rarely, still in great condition and very warm current season non +J down jackets will run you $130, but this one is nicer and less expensive measurements are kind of useless since it's down, but it's medium and fits a medium if you have any questions or want bigger/different pictures just let me...
ordered from roden grey, wound up sold out. anyone else finds a large let me know
kind of want the wine tiger fleece, anyone selling it besides haven or context? sold out in L at both places..
hoping to put the last order in tomorrow get an extra 5% off any item when you order 5+ (ex. AA1973 Eco-Heather Crew $24.00 => $18 when you buy 5+ they become $16 each, so you save $10) free US shipping still applies pm or email me (james_lafuente@yahoo.com)