Posts by james nicolas

Mr Porter Destroyed Indigo Jeans - Size 32 Worn for about a month, decided to keep Cobas instead Measurements: Waist - 34" Thigh - 12" Inseam - 24" Hem - 6" Retailed for $385 and currently sold out => Asking $275 shipped in the US
looking to sell size 32 mr. porter destroyed indigo jeans. worn for about a month, decided to keep the cobas instead.
I got caught in the rain today in my Bolivia so I had to flip it to the fur inside. In doing so, I noticed both elbows were completely blown out. I've only worn the jacket around 5 times since I received it and it's the first time wearing the fur inside. I don't know if the elbows came ripped, or blew out that easily. Has anyone else noticed this on theirs?
Anyone getting rid of a Large bogota in black?
Price drop. surprised they've made it this low. Size 32 - Zinc (first batch) worn a bit, but still in great condition. knee holes just a little more blown out. only $120 shipped in the US Measurements: Waist - 34" Thigh - 12" Inseam - 34" Hem - 6.5"
final drop. only $140 shipped in the US for the ZincsMeasurements:Waist - 34"Thigh - 12"Inseam - 34"Hem - 6.5"
Size 32 - Zinc (first batch) worn a bit, but still in great condition. knee holes just a little more blown out. for anyone wondering, the hem on these measures 6.5" price drop to $150 shipped in the US
Here's a pic:for anyone wondering, the hem measures 6.5"and i can do $175 shipped in the US
i got a pair of Zincs in 32. Worn a bit, but still in good condition. These are the first batch, not the newer, tapered cut. willing to let them go for only $200 shipped in the US.
FINAL DROP $200 shipped in the US Size Large - Washed black flight jacket. worn just a handful of times