or Connect

Posts by james nicolas

Anyone getting rid of a Large bogota in black?
Price drop. surprised they've made it this low. Size 32 - Zinc (first batch) worn a bit, but still in great condition. knee holes just a little more blown out. only $120 shipped in the US Measurements: Waist - 34" Thigh - 12" Inseam - 34" Hem - 6.5"
final drop. only $140 shipped in the US for the ZincsMeasurements:Waist - 34"Thigh - 12"Inseam - 34"Hem - 6.5"
Size 32 - Zinc (first batch) worn a bit, but still in great condition. knee holes just a little more blown out. for anyone wondering, the hem on these measures 6.5" price drop to $150 shipped in the US
Here's a pic:for anyone wondering, the hem measures 6.5"and i can do $175 shipped in the US
i got a pair of Zincs in 32. Worn a bit, but still in good condition. These are the first batch, not the newer, tapered cut. willing to let them go for only $200 shipped in the US.
FINAL DROP $200 shipped in the US Size Large - Washed black flight jacket. worn just a handful of times
willing to let this go for $250 shipped to a SF member
WASHED, SLIGHTLY OVERSIZED FLIGHT JACKET WITH CUTOUT PANELED DETAILS. DUAL RIRI ZIPPER CLOSURE. 100% COTTON POPLIN. retailed for $580, on black friday sale for $498 Worn just a handful of times, in perfect condition
retailed for $398 worn just a handful of times and still in perfect condition color is incredibly hard to capture i think this is the closest i've seen online http://www.xhibition.co/products/the-cast-2-plumas