or Connect

Posts by Hany

Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 Can I have some of what you're smoking dude? It looks like really good sh!t! http://www.mcq.org/syrie/aaindex.htm You're welcome btw. Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt Yeah. Clearly there are no major problems indigenous to muslim/arab society. No there aren't. If anything the indigenous problems are in the American societies where ignorance, greed and sensuality are put before...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah This is truly an aside, but we're all very prone to just assign blame to the leaders, but I can't imagine how scary the middle east if we all woke up tomorrow and there was democracy everywhere. Without oil, most of the Arab countries would be faring a lot worse than Africa. Wow. You seem to ignore quite too many things let alone that the Middle East is the cradle of our civilization. If anything without...
Quote: Originally Posted by RSN125 Are you serious? Yes. If you have a better solution please do share. Same goes to you Artisan Fan and EL72.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSN125 Hany What's your idea for a solution to the ME problem? Ideally let the Middle Eastern Jews go back to their respective countries, dissolve Israel and any concept of a religious nation (no more Jewish nation, no more Islamic nation, etc.) and let the Eastern European Jews go back to where they are from or to Western Europe/America/etc. I say this because the other solution which is to allow Palestinians to...
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan Lol. This is probably the most nonsensical post I have ever seen on CE. It was quoted for a reason. I got it from askmoses and have no clue about its validity. However the rest of the post (the unquoted part) makes perfect sense whether it does to you or not.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt You got that right. Jews are clever, and often hook nosed as well. They are indeed yet seem to make non-clever decisions from time to time.
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan I could've sworn I had ColdArchon on ignore. Very constructive.
Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 You must be trolling. Don't you know that Jews only care about "land and material possessions" Never said that. I did say that they should look at the bigger picture and put Israel (which is nothing more than a land aka a material possession) and the current state of affairs (which is lack of peace and sustainability and hatred due to it) in a balance and make a clever choice.
Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter do a little research on how wonderful it was to be a jew living in the middle east before 1948. there was a reason that hundreds of thousands of jews left iraq, egypt, iran and other countries for israel. This I know. I'm a Christian Arab and have family friends that are Middle Eastern Jews. These people are still attached to their home country where their family has been living in peace and harmony for...
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah Yeah it would be sorta like WWII. We kicked those guys out without any land and possessions and they had peace, sustainability and respect. Those were the good days weren't they? I don't have any particular knowledge about what led to WWII and the hate towards Jews in Germany although I'm pretty sure though it has nothing to do with Jews from the Middle East who have been living in peace and harmony with...