or Connect

Posts by Hany

Order (best to worst): -1st -3rd -4th -2nd however the last 2 (4th & 2nd) are quite horrible while the first & 3rd can be stylish.
Damascus, Syria. You'll will find the oldest community of Christians in the World and regardless of status, education, etc. they are all very religious and form a very nice and tightly bound society based on true Christian principles and values.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Are Gentlemen's Jeans the male counterpart to Mom Jeans? - B LOL possibly. One of the main requirement: high rise waist
Quote: Originally Posted by FidelCashflow and I got a pair for my dad who likes them too. It's the only pair of jeans I've ever seen him wear, partly because he hates the way most jeans look, and because he doesn't like stiff denim (zegna sport uses some very soft denims that feel like khakis.) That's what I wanted to hear, thanks. I'll look into it.
Hi Keon, this is the first time I hear about Bill's Khakis. After a quick google search I found a pic of the denim on their website and it is the look I'm probably looking for. Reading their "about us" page it seems they are quite a "cool" 100% American company. Anyone has more info on them (regarding quality for example)? Thanks.
So I found out that the usual suspects (Borrelli and Kiton) make jeans. How are their quality? BTW these jeans are for my father (an elegant man in his 60s) which is why I'm having such a hard time finding the perfect pair.
Hello everyone, I am looking for a pair of jeans. Here are the two requirements: -highest quality -most classic fit I looked at Paul & Shark and bought a pair but was wondering if there's another brand I should look at. Thanks for your help.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant How's the quality? Who makes their ties? It is a forum's member's website chorse123. You can ask him for further info but I've heard that the quality is very high and they are made in Italy.
Maybe more $ but well worth it IMO due to color.
Quote: Originally Posted by username79 Where do you get off calling my car ugly?? It's a great car....for me to poop on