or Connect

Posts by Hany

Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek It makes me happy every time i encounter one of those high-powered hand dryers. Hands are dry in a fraction of the time. Bonus points when there is a door-less entry into the washroom. I saw a really weird hand dryer at Union Station in Toronto. Instead of a single nozzle, you have to put both of your hands down into a slit and there is a thin "blade" of air that is blasted on your hands, which you move up and down...
PM'd
Based on looks I'd go with the GO. There are other Zeniths that look much better than this one though.
I'd say based on the pictures 3.25. Maybe 3.5 works as well, might want to try that.
Quote: Originally Posted by *Tee* Btw... what kind of bear bread do you own ? This kind:
Quote: Originally Posted by S. Paul Are you referring to a European version of Isaia? Although their shirts certainly are of a very high quality fabric and construction, the few that I have experienced in person in the States have not exactly been a slim cut. Perhaps not quite as full as many of the Brioni or Borelli shirts but definitely not a very slim cut. SP It probably depends on the model then as my experience is limited to US shirts...
Isaia is very slim fit and great quality.
Always give a counter offer. Never ignore offers as it implies ignoring potential buyers. My 2 cents.
StyleForum Sellers Hall of Fame: Angelicboris SpooPoker Steven Aver Highly recommended sellers. Thank you for the great transactions! Also, BBC: great buyer. lightning fast payment. Thanks!
They do matter because good grades makes you proud and that's an achievement in and of itself.