or Connect

Posts by Hany

Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I'm in awe of this man's service and bravery in Afghanistan but I'm more than a little sick and tired of the sensationalist stories by the drive-bys and knee-jerk A BIG COMPANY IS SCREWING THE LITTLE GUY assumption. Just once let us expect some fucking personal responsibility on the individual. It's not only the right thing to do; it will be damn refreshing. It's not AT&T's job to babysit people on phone...
Quote: Originally Posted by Patek Holy crap, just listen to it already! If it is running and there is no noise, throw it in the trash and chalk up $65 to "education". Don't listen to this guy. There are quartz hobnailed Pateks such as the 3944. This watch could be real, just take it to a jeweller to check the movement.
I would look at Knoll before deciding on Herman Miller.
The real problem is that he has low-to-no charisma.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheIdler Yes, but this particular nasty shit is from 2005, if I'm not mistaken. Not that it makes it any less nasty. EDIT: Also, writing this: is an amazing way to relate the fact that a Moroccan driver lost control on a mountainous road, running into a group of cyclists and killing at least seven of them. Haha yeah that website is BS. You can understand this if you look at the links that are posted on its...
Quote: Originally Posted by flyindarkness i'll try to make it to the sale. i'll proxy and i'll ship international, pm me. I'm going to head there at around 4pm. PM sent for brown (ideally tortoise) Adlers. edit: would also be interested in evergreen &/or black coffee Paxtons.
If you find Nolans in brown tortoise I'll take them.
It is IMO good manners to greet people getting in and out of the elevator.
Great story, congrats!
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman He put rims on it? These are the stock 722 SLR wheels ;-)