or Connect

Posts by Hany

Quote: Originally Posted by flyindarkness i'll try to make it to the sale. i'll proxy and i'll ship international, pm me. I'm going to head there at around 4pm. PM sent for brown (ideally tortoise) Adlers. edit: would also be interested in evergreen &/or black coffee Paxtons.
If you find Nolans in brown tortoise I'll take them.
It is IMO good manners to greet people getting in and out of the elevator.
Great story, congrats!
Quote: Originally Posted by ramuman He put rims on it? These are the stock 722 SLR wheels ;-)
Quote: Originally Posted by coolpapaboze I have a 2008, which is great for going in a straight line at a high rate of speed for an extended period of time. The problem with the car is driving around town, the transmission is never in the right gear. I understand with a huge car like this, to have sporty driving around town would probably result in 10mpg, but it's really just awful. At lower speeds, if you need to accelerate quickly, you generally get a...
You and your friends seem like terrible travellers. Next time you visit a new city post a thread before going or better yet buy a city guide. Montreal can be great, too bad you missed the fun.
Fill 3/4 of a cup with cold milk. Fill it up with cold water. Add one teaspoon of Nescafe Add 1 to 2 teaspoons of sugar. Mix vigorously.
size of oxfords? Edit: thanks for the edit. unfortunately they're too big. gl
Very positive experience with matt @ DeCaloFashion1. Fast shipping and high quality ties. Very accommodating seller with great communication and incredibly low prices.