or Connect

Posts by a-rock

how do you identify a goodyear welt? is it the stitching on the sole?
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman wide stances wide stances in public restrooms these days can send the wrong signal...
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC They should ban the credit card companies giving away free shirts and frisbees and stuff from setting up a booth outside of the Student Center trying to entrap...err enroll students. i go down to the local university during orientation week and sign up for credit cards to get free t-shirts. then i cut off the sleeves and wear them to work. if thats not keeping it real, i dont know what is...
i have a great cuban cigar story from college... my friend had this clueless roommate who was basically the resident punching bag in our dorm. my friend, who was from michigan, brought back a box of cuban cigars from canada one time and we spent an evening enjoying montecristo no5s. when he went back to his room, his roommate smelled the cigar smoke and said he wanted in next time we smoked some cubans. so we got the idea of buying a philly blunt and wrapping a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma This sort of implies that you agree with washing your face before bed, you fag! I'm waiting for someone to call me on implying that sleeping in a bed is okay and then the circle will be closed. agreed. i too try to maintain the way of the bushido in my daily life. i sleep on a hard tatami mat. on days the back is feeling a bit creaky i will treat myself to some extra comfort by laying a q-tip under my...
one thing is very obvious... everyone here needs to hug it out, bitch.
the seller probably saw a tag referring to 100% polyester lining? what a deal...
isnt there h&m in boston? although i've never been fond of their jeans. almost every retailer has some form of slim fit mens jeans. even the prolific gap brands are touting slimmer silhouettes now, so there should be no excuse for not being able to find it in a major city.
jason, between reading here and over at AAAC, i've ended up taking a lot of my clothes (lots of mall brands as well) to a tailor and getting both shirts and pants slimmed. or as my tailor likes to say, "let's shape these babies up!" it does indeed take some getting used to but it is indeed way more flattering regardless of your shape and size. baggy simply looks bad no matter who you are. its worth a try going the alterations route on some pieces as an intermediate...