or Connect

Posts by a-rock

Quote: Originally Posted by dave333 In the end, hot women are hot. Granted they will look hotter in some outfits then others, but they can wear almost anything and be hot. Even sweats, if they have a pretty face, they'll still be attractive. ^This... I like leggings because it allows women to wear hemlines that are way shorter than they'd otherwise wear. The trade-off is you sometimes see some fatties. Oh well... Some women, I'd rather not...
Quote: Originally Posted by mvpberto Saw this one that looked pretty good. That looks like a tux jacket too. In any case, if the meet n greet is casual enough that you think jeans would be ok, a dark denim would go nicely with your taupe DBs and also the black blazer. Since style isn't impt for this situation, just go with what you've got. It doesn't sound like it's worth spending extra money for this situation as what you wear isn't...
Picked up a pair of navy and red Milano chinos at SCP for $30 each. They're slim indeed. I actually sized up in the waist. They still have a fairly wide selection for 50% and in "normal" sizes at SCP.
Just tried the Milanos... very nice. I actually had to size up in the waist. Picked up a pair of navy and red at SCP for 50% off ($30). Saw a lot of the new fall. SA said more coming in Tuesday of next week. I really liked several of the cotton unlined Fitzgerald sportcoats although not for full price ($500). The Milano chinos for fall are now "vintage", meaning more washed and slightly sunfaded. The difference is even evident just from looking at the website...
Posted this over in MC.... The girls in the catalog... man. All-American perfection. How can you not like that coy look on the blonde? Uploaded with ImageShack.us The Milano chinos in the vintage wash look interesting. I like the nantucket red featured in the fall preview. I love JCrew broken-in chinos and wish they still had the red. I agree on the shorter collars. I have a tall neck and need that standard height at least. RL custom fits are good in...
The girls in the catalog... man. All-American perfection. How can you not like that coy look on the blonde? Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I like it... it's very much how I dress. I only wish most of it actually looked the way it does on the model without a lot of tailoring. Might have to check out those (slim?) Milano pants. Love this look here. http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Conten...Outfit/424.jpg
http://www.thestyleblogger.com/www._TheStyleBlogger._com/Blog/Entries/2010/6/14_Shawl_Night_Long_%28Tuxedo_Break-Up_Part_I%29.html On StyleBlogger, he did two posts in which he attempted to break up a tux and wear the jacket and trousers in two separate casual outfits. He paired the jacket with a dark gingham shirt and stone colored chinos. Although I notice the jacket is listed as a midnight color so it might be little less harsh than jet black, which makes it...
Quote: Originally Posted by Flieger I got this one from the SF centralia knitting mills group buy. The label says Skookum So do a search on either Centralia or Skookum and you'll find lots of info on varsity jackets on this forum. That jacket looks awesome. Is the collar diff than on the std varsity?
The Indy's have stitching on the top and the overall style is so definitive that if they were inspired by the Indy's, they'd look like the Indy's. The first actually look more like a cross between the RW Iron Ranger and the plain toe Beckman. Although its basically just a ubiquitous blucher boot. Both boots are clearly inspired by the 9010/9011 Beckman. The last one based on the Wabasha chukka. LE CANVAS RED WING