or Connect

Posts by localman

Here are some pics with a tape.          
Hello All,   Up for sale here is a Temple of Jawnz varsity jacket (TOJ 1.5) with Dark Green leather sleeves as well as a very dark charcoal-y and in the sun very subtle hints of green wool body.  This jacket has a black quilted lining in it.  I, quite literally, just bought this jacket from another member and would be keeping it but the arms are too narrow for me, not quite to the point of looking like stuffed sausages but definitely beyond wearable.  The jacket itself...
Yes I do.     Kind of a needle in a haystack at this point but I figured what the hell.  Good luck with the black!
One of my favorite jackets, maybe of all time if I had the budget I would buy it just for being near my size.  Good luck with the sale.
I've sent you a message.
Thank you for the measurements.  Can you post pics of the inside please?   Also can you briefly describe the condition beyond the photos?  Just trying to avoid any surprises, etc. (basically trying to help you sell your jacket) ;).
Can you post measurements?
Hello I'm looking for a Golden Bear x Unionmade Varsity Jacket in Sand.  I need this in a medium, sadly I was about to purchase on the unionmade website and the last medium got taken out from under me.  If anybody has on of these that they would like to get rid of please let me know what price you would like for it.     Thanks!
Another pic dimples on the upright boot (on the side near the edge of the cap):
Another pic in natural light: