or Connect

Posts by localman

@JackFlash Yeah any camping applications for these bags would be for car camping, which is literally parking near a designated camp site.  For any backpacking related camping I would be using an Osprey backpack.   @cathpah I agree with your assessment of the versatility of the medium duffle however my main thing is being able to carry on the luggage and I think that having some compartments and pockets would be beneficial for me.  I do like the idea of under packing and...
@Ejirardo Thank you for that detailed reply.  I think that I will end up going with that bag as it seems to fit all of my wants/needs.     Thank you all for your contributions to the discussion.   Best, Mat
Does anybody have any experience with the Large Twill Carry-On?  
Also I'm presuming that the Pullman fits within the size constraints for carry-on luggage?
Thanks @dcg that's very helpful to know.  I'm leaning toward the Pullman right now.     Let's see how many more times I can change my mind in the next couple of hours.  haha
@dcg    Thank you for your reply.   The deeper I go into my research I wonder if the Medium Duffle is going to be too large for what I need or just simply overkill though I do like the versatility.  I'm now focusing on the Small Duffle or the Pullman.  After watching a review of the Medium travel I'm not sure I really like it's configuration as a travel bag for myself.  It seems similar to a 257 in it's layout, albeit much larger.  But I'll be traveling with my 257 as...
@chakmak     Thank you for getting back to me.  I was initially looking at the Medium Duffle then I started thinking the Pullman or the Medium Traveler might be a better fit for my current needs but I'll be damned if I'm not sitting here right now thinking about getting the Medium Duffle again.  Definitely being able to carry on is a must for me.  One of my fears is that (I've seen it happen at the airport) I get there and the bag *looks* larger than a carryon and even...
Hello Everyone,   I am currently on the fence between buying a Pullman and buying a Medium Travel Bag and on the periphery i'm looking at the Medium Duffle.  Going to be starting up a new job with at least two flights a week and travel by tour bus in between.  Looking for something that I can pack a half a week to a week's worth of clothing, toiletries,  etc.   I'm looking at versatility as well as functionality.  I plan on doing a lot of camping etc in the future and...
Up for sale here today is a Straw Borsalino Fedora.  I purchased this hat used a couple of months ago.  I have worn this only in trying it on and in realizing that I simply do not look good in a straw fedora it goes back up for sale.  This hat comes with it's Borsalino hat box.  The brim is 2 1/4".   This hat is the perfect summer hat.  Light and easy.  Goes well with almost all summer attire.  Tried and true Borsalino quality.     Don't miss out on the opportunity to...
Thank you and I agree Freedbird!  Thankfully though they just sold last night.  :D