or Connect

Posts by bucksfan

The shaft is pretty long, but I don't find it uncomfortable at all. Even driving my wife's suburban this morning on the way to Costco (lol), I don't have any problems.I ended up returning the size 12 lindricks, too large and too much overlap with my Marlow wingtips.
Double post
I think they are all that.
I presume you cleared out the 11.5 Barrie, 12 others that were available?
 I got the Lindrick in 12D (the same size as my Marlow wingtip and ptb) and they're too big.  Anyone planning to return a 11.5 Lindrick?   I got the Gianni in 1/2 size down from the Marlow wingtip and ptb and they are just about perfect.  I could see maybe wearing a thick sock, but that's about it.  I am a wide 12D on the brannock and 11.5D in the Gianni fits just about right.  If my foot was narrower I would consider an 11D in the Gianni.  
Lots of great additions lately, we might hit 100k after all... I need to go back through my workout logs and add my pre- august pull-ups and chins
Mine will be arriving tomorrow. I ordered 1/2 size down Giannis (I.e. 1/2 size down from my marlow wingtips and ptbs, so same size as my tassel loafers). I ordered my lindricks tts (same size as my marlow wingtips and ptbs).
Jcrew pcts
I recommend you maintain a rotation. In related news, Gianni and lindrick on their way to me. Went tts on the lindrick and 1/2 size down on the Gianni. We'll see how it goes.
 beautiful.  Love the brass eyelets on the macneil