or Connect

Posts by bucksfan

Ah, I momentarily forgot what e Harrison was. That will be a great shoe. Enjoy!
  I think you have a great collection, and they all look to be extremely well kept.  My collection is similar, though I have a few more AE and RL shell, and fewer Alden models.  You have all the majors covered, except perhaps a black cap toe or plain toe balmoral for formal occasions.  I'll echo what a few others have said - once you have more than 7 or so, it's because you enjoy shoes as a hobby of sorts, and there is definitely nothing wrong with that.  There are others...
74907 + 150= 75,057
Lindricks arrived. Moist is the right word. Family pic
I had the same speed hook issue on a pair I have. You can have a cobbler replace it with an eyelet pretty cheaply.
10.5 or 11 depending on the width of your foot.
 They were on the website earlier this week, but sold out pretty fast.  Try calling one of the stores, i was able to get my size Lindrick sent from the madison ave store.   
 You may be best served to try calling RL online and see if they have the right size in stock, but not yet on the website.  In my case, they didn't have the right size, so I had to do the following: Return mine in the wrong size to RL online, then call one of their retail stores, and purchase them in the right size.  I Spent $10 in shipping doing it this way I think.  You may be further disadvantaged because it appears the 15% "kicker" no longer applies.    Edit: Just...
  Great pics, Namor.  How do you rate these compared with an Indy?  If I recall, you had an Indy boot in cigar... 
That's what I had to do with my size lindricks. Called the New York location's "shoe salon". Don't know when the sale ends - probably moot because the stock is low.