or Connect

Posts by bucksfan

I'm in for an average of 50 per day (350 per week).  Anyone else willing to pledge?  
There used to be a huge overweight (500+ lb) guy who would go into the only handicapped stall in the building and go to sleep for 2+ hours at a time.  You would clearly hear him snoring.  It was very weird.     The most uncomfortable place I've ever shat is at a state park right before a triathlon.  For some reason, nerves always get the better of me at those events, and about 20 minutes before the start, I must take care of business or I have abdominal cramps for the...
Thanks for noticing - been fighting the worlds worst cold for a week. That's what you get when you have a preschooler and a kindergartner I think. Hope to get back on the horse tomorrow.
77848+60= 77908
+50= 77,307
 I find the cordovan version to be either slightly looser or the same.  Good luck!  
   I bought 3 of the Gatsby shirts after the suggestions above - thanks, guys.  They arrived yesterday.  They really are great shirts, but seem to be a little big for their measured size.  I usually wear a 17 35 and with that size in this shirt, I can fit 4 fingers in the neck.  Going to try to exchange today.   I also bought 3 of the golden fleece v-neck sweaters, and they are also great.  That really was a great sale.  
+50 = 76832
I have them both and they both are awesome.
I don't know anything about the construction or materials, but my tailor wears TBNY boots in the winter, likes them and recommended them to me.