or Connect

Posts by bucksfan

I recommend you check with them ahead of time. Last year they were accepting phone orders I believe. (740) 948-9033
^^ here's the email I received yesterday from Kristle at jeffersonville: 20% off a single item 10pm-3am November 28-29 30% off a single item 3am-6am November 29
+50= 79165
Yes, I've thought about it. Though I am only in my mid-30's, tomorrow is guaranteed no one. I have 2 young daughters, no sons. My wife knows that there is significant value in the shoes, even used, though she doesn't know anything about them. I have a word doc typed up with a pic of the shoes, along with what an eBay description should read, and what beginning bids should be.I have also thought about entering into a deal with someone on here who is the same size as me, to...
78956+ 50= 79006
No kipping for me - just ol' fashioned, full-extension to chin over the bar, pullups (or chin-ups, depending on the day).  I actually tend to keep my legs fully extended (down) most of the time.  Last night's workout was 5 sets of 12, with 45 seconds rest between, then a nice long 2 minute rest, and 1 set of 15. 
^^ yikes take it easy and feel better. A quick 75 for me tonight 78681+75= 78756
Contact Kristle at the jeffersonville outlet if you are still interested. Took about a month.
Did 100 tonight, but the last 20 were tough. Did sets of 8 and 6 near the end... 78268 +100 = 78368
Received my custom brown shell cordovan belt today.  It looks so good I'm afraid to wear it. :-)