or Connect

Posts by bucksfan

Beast.  one-arm pushups, yes... one-arm pullups, not yet. 60620+ 100 = 60720 
59840+100 = 59940
59133+100= 59233
  Re the fit - I think you are on the right track.  You want loafers to be slightly tight and not moving around on your foot when they are new.  They will stretch a bit and fit better as your foot sinks into the cork footbed.  For what it's worth, I wear mine with dress socks or no socks.  I don't bother with loafer socks, since I figure I'm good with foot sweat as long as it's mine.   Re the toe pits.  That's probably why they are seconds.  Unlikely to go away.  I have a...
^^ could be why I didn't receive a response back yet.  Thanks!  Wonder if I could have them just not burnish it... 
 Those will be sweet!  1-last, right?  
 I expect this will be the case - I left Allison a message this morning about a brown shell belt.  Haven't heard back, but I expect today was a busy day for her and there really aren't any "custom" things to do on the belt, compared to a pair of MTO shoes.  
 no shipping, yes tax (if there is an AE store in your state)
I don't try to get a high shine usually, except on my black park aves. When I do go for a high shine, I use kiwi black polish and spit shine the toe.
If you decide you don't... You know who to pm.