or Connect

Posts by bucksfan

They are on the 325 last, but they only run d widths, I sized mine same as Barrie. Though not shown on the site right now, I would anticipate it might be back for the winter.
+ 50 = 58,554 Did some weighted chins with a 45# plate.
Marlow Wednesday for me too!
LOL have the tassels and pennys incoming, that will make my C&J for RL collection up to 7 pair... Was thinking of the Lilconshire but decided Id rather have a second pair of lindricks or Marlow wings if that opportunity ever arises.  
+50 = 57,117
according to the bottom of the post, it was updated 7/9 at 5 pm.  He crossed off the two I just bought.  
+60= 55,945
I have both, plus the Randolphs. The kenwoods are the least formal, the patriot is I the middle, and the Randolph is most formal. The kenwoods I have are shell and are completely unlined and unstructured save for the leather sole, which makes them very slipper like. The patriots I have are also shell, have a little structure on the toe, and are completely lined. From a style perspective, the kenwoods look great when paired with shorts, chinos and jeans (same for the...
... To me! Excellent seller and great to deal with. Thanks Namor!
+1 the balmoral wingtip (Mcallister) or the balmoral punch capote (strand) are both great shoes, very appropriate for suits. Maybe not for an evening affair, but for business wear they work well. Personally I would go burgundy Cambridge and dark brown shell strand, but the calf equivalents are good proxies. The 5th ave is also a great shoe, less adorned than the strand but also slightly more formal due to that.