or Connect

Posts by HomerJ

All socks here are sold. Check my other Pantherella thread for current stock.#1 Light grey with navy stripes (70% cotton) SOLD [[SPOILER]] #4 Grey with circles (70% cotton) SOLD [[SPOILER]] #6 Charcoal grey SOLD [[SPOILER]] #8 Navy with crosses SOLD [[SPOILER]] #11 Dark navy with multicolor stripe SOLD [[SPOILER]] #15 Navy textured checkerboard (70% cotton) BOTH SOLD [[SPOILER]] #41A-C Brown with diagonal stripe and flower pattern 3 SOLD [[SPOILER]] #42 Brown with pattern...
Whoa.
Condom?Because that tie WILL GET YOU LAID
Cheesus. Sometimes I want to flip my desk over. 1) I sold a pair of new $400+ MSRP Isaia trousers for $160 shipped. 2) I left on the store tag showing discounted price along with Isaia tag. 3) Buyer complains that I paid $99 for them. 4) Will complain to eBay and PayPal.
No, I forgot to list that one.Here it is. Brooks Brothers. $12 Now Sold [[SPOILER]]
I have a small quantity of golden horn beads.
I preferred it up when I was single. Now that I'm married I leave the seat down. wait wut?
That blowup was classic frenchy There's a thread that says COAT for Saks is made by Boglioli. I'm not sure about that but I bought a pair of trousers at Saks and they're real nice.
iPad sleeve anyone?