or Connect

Posts by HomerJ

Yeah. Apparently most donated clothes get sent to Africa. A lot of articles have described how it damages the local textile businesses and also creates a dependency, like hand outs..This article offered an interesting and humorous insight.
gets cup of coffee and hits refresh for the next half hour
2, 4-dinitrophenol
Fish in sea like flea on dog, always present but difficult to catch.
That Brooks Brothers has satin lapels. And a center vent. Polo Ralph Lauren has a tuxedo with peak grosgrain lapels. You could close up the side vents. It's $1595 retail but you might be able to find it for less.
I still have some turquoise in 6mm for sale.
Buy matching Kiton tuxedos for everyone.
Take it a step further. Even the "confidence" of "hot confident guy" is based on sex appeal.An unattractive guy would be called "arrogant" but an attractive guy acting the same way is "confident".
Interesting point about the starch!I bought some closet organizers from Walmart made of a crisp stiff canvas. After reading your post I put it in the washer as an experiment.Wash water turned brown and the canvas came out of the dryer (lowest heat) much softer and lighter. Wrinkles came out easily with a steam iron.Now I have some peace of mind that I'm not storing my clothes in insect food.I also like these organizers better than the individual suit bags.They hold about 6...