or Connect

Posts by HomerJ

Agree with some of the sentiments. Opening scene and credits were The stalk in Shanghai and the cinematography there was cool. Steadily downhill from there. The evidence that led him to Shanghai was utter nonsense. Ultra rare bullet used by three men in the world? LMAO. Very discreet and logical. Didn't think to analyze the bullet until Bond conveniently pulls some superficial shrapnel the idiot surgeon missed? The plot that emerged had holes bigger than Bond's collar...
Would take pics but it's in the pocket which is still basted shut, NWT my friend.wat?
Found a NWT Zegna jacket (navy wool, patch pocket, duo fabric) in 48/38 for $5. Inside the pocket was a Rolex GMT wut?
It is irritating but I'm moving next year, possibly overseas, so I'll keep this dining room closet for several more months.Good closets will be a top priority in looking for a new place!
How about a walk-in dining room?View from living room.. [[SPOILER]]
Same here.
This was neat. http://www.styleforum.net/t/121126/my-shoe-rotation-and-handmade-bespoke-burmese-teak-wood-shoe-cabinet/0_100
I use the cedar racks by Woodlore (?). Currently have 8 racks (2 stacks of 4 each) for my shoes.Relatively cheap but not the best solution. Shoes get dusty. Dirt from the top shoe falls through the open racks to the bottom shoe. They're bending under the weight of heavy shoes with full shoe trees. They don't accommodate boots.Adjustable shelves in a closet would be better if I had the space.I can see how the toes would hang over the edge. Clever solution.
Have not read thread. Watching Season 2 because nothing else on Netflix. Show is dreadful. Rooting for the walkers.
Make that 31 for me. And other staples. I have enough of the pistachio green Incotex trousers with suede trim and cargo pockets.