or Connect

Posts by HomerJ

So...You won't buy an expensive tuxedo.But you won't rent.And you won't buy a cheap tuxedo.Just stay home.
Looks like dark brown to me. Would look best with a sport coat. I've worn a similar pair of C&J with a suit though.Here's a gratuitous PUSSY SHOT of the fit. [[SPOILER]]I assumed he meant new shoes in general. I scored a few pairs of Lobbs for about $400 before but it's pretty damn rare. Sold one (not my size), kept one, returned one (turned out shoes were mismatched!)
Thanks for looking.Those pics weren't very good at all. I'm posting new pics where it doesn't look like Marlowe or cordovan though... any other possibilities?And previous pics spoilered. [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for looking.Those pics weren't very good at all. I'm posting new pics where it doesn't look like Marlowe or cordovan though...Any other possibilities?
Crockett & Jones for RL I assume but what does RL or CJ call this loafer? Looks a bit like the CJ Lincoln but that shoe is a split toe. This isn't and has a double row of stitching at the vamp/toe area.
I haven't seen any "uber high end" sunglasses posted yet anyway. Just plebeian stuff. 3 months, 12 fittings, $39,000
He's been here since 2007.I'm not sure which Lafont thread is my favorite.The Tiffany sterling key ring.The 15 separate threads on his wedding outfit.. well not his but his daughter's.I'd have to say the cotton sun visor from Ritz Paris.
Nice photos everyone I've updated the album with 11 more beads. Please take a look. Cheers
What do you mean?I'm an M.D./Ph.D./D.Sc. but sometimes I think I should've taken that Navy SEAL slot they offered me. Or that modeling contract.
Who the heck pays interest??Wife got a targeted AMEX offer, 50,000 bonus points, first year fee waived. I'm not too familiar with HSBC. What do they offer?Bank of America DEBIT is quite good for getting cash from ATMs.And of course Capital One CREDIT doesn't charge the 3% foreign transaction fee (2.7% for AMEX).The 1-2-3 is OK. 1% everyday, 2% grocery, 3% gas.My local Walmart codes as a grocery so that's helpful sometimes.The Chase Rewards has been nerfed. Used to be 5% on...