or Connect

Posts by Kamala

I can't wait until this show premieres. I think that some of the posters here will be turned off simply because it's Boateng. In my opinion, Boateng is a revolutionary who will be thought of as a genius in the future.
Thanks Steve B. I really appreciate it.
I'm going to Memphis this weekend and I need to know some good places to shop for premium men's denim and hard-to-find sneakers.
I'm going to Memphis this weekend and I need to know some good places to shop for men's dress clothing. NO PRO ATHLETE-TYPE CLOTHING..
Magic's suit last night was "too blue." I'm not a fan of the longer jacket style, but Magic pulls it off no doubt due to his height. Did anyone see Alonzo Mourning's suit after Game 2? It was a coral-like color with a terracota-like colored shirt. Very dapper.
I must agree Magic does wear nice suits, even though at times the jackets have too many buttons and are always too long for my tastes. There seems to be a prevailing thought on this message board that all or most pro athletes, especially African-Americans, have poor taste in suits. This is a somewhat skewed notion. Looking at the professional league drafts is a poor indicator because these guys are just getting some money then, but you have to look at their suits a couple...
Anybody know of a discount code for Polo.com?