or Connect

Posts by Kamala

Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Bill, before you crack open the wallet, Vacca has gone to Belvest for his suits and jackets (at least the last couple that I have seen) and his prices are retarded ($4000 for a cashmere Belvest jacket). I like Blevest but not at Vacca prices. I am also equally appalled at what he charges for his pants. The stuff in his stores is nice and he uses colors that most men/stores don't, which I like but you are paying a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan Rumor is that Vacca is opening an Atlanta store. I wouldn't be surprised by this since Vacca has a following already amongst the Atlanta music scene. LA Reid and Usher Raymond I know are Vacca customers. Not saying that the Atlanta music scene itself would carry an entire Vacca ATL store but he is known among many people that many posters here might not have known.
Quote: Originally Posted by stilmacher With all respect, I don't think a pimp or rapper would find his way to the rue Volney and even if he did I am pretty sure he would order another pair of shoes entirely... Not Jay, Puffy, or Kanye? Hey, don't paint all rappers or all people with the same sartorial brush. Feel me? By the way, I'm Black, I love Hip Hop, I think you have lovely shoes, and I plan on visiting the Corthay shop and making a...
Anyone know of an Altan shoe seller that ships to the U.S. or an Altan shoe seller in the U.S.? Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
Can someone give me the mathematical formula that Plal gives to convert their prices into U.S. dollars? Thanks.
Now, I'm seeing the pictures.
Ripped from another board. Thought you all would enjoy. LA Reid http://thedailydish.com/images/reid3.jpg LA Reid's son and Scottie Pippen http://thedailydish.com/images/reid2.jpg Scottie Pippen http://thedailydish.com/images/reid4.jpg LA Reid & Son LA Reid & Son LA Reid & Unidentified Woman LA Reid & Scottie Pippen Domenico Vacca, Scottie Pippen & Larsa Pippen Domenico Vacca & Steve Stoute Jacob "The Jeweler" Arabo, LA Reid, &...
Quote: Originally Posted by Violinist A) How the hell was I supposed to know that you're black based on your name? Do you have any clue what kind of names people have this website that let you absolutely nothing about them? Only when you actually say that you're black did I know. Does it change what I've said or will say? No, because I don't particularly care what color your skin is. B) Stop making as if we're just a bunch of ignorant hicks who assume...
Quote: Originally Posted by jpeirpont Where exactly do you hear people driving by blaring "skateboard music" as Pharrell calls it? If if you think Pharrell is popular among Blacks, I seriously doubt you've grown up in a Black neighborhood. Just look at TV, magazines, etc. Pharrell started the whole trucker hat craze of a few years ago. And all races were wearing those hats. The Neptunes changed the sound of Hip Hop. You think Lupe Fiasco or...
Quote: Originally Posted by jpeirpont I'm Black and know for a fact most Black men don't think Pharrell as particuliarly well dressed, nor is his style of hip hop/rap especially popular amongst Blacks, but maybe we are Uncle Toms. I don't know if you're an Uncle Tom, but you have stated some very inaccurate information.