or Connect

Posts by Kamala

Saint Crispin's sold anywhere in the U.S.?
Quote: Originally Posted by scruff local boys - Curtis Wynton (getting better w/ age; although, the picture with Crouch is pretty dope) Ahh...Curtis Martin! Curtis is always dressed very well. And Wynton does us Louisianians proud!
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Superhead????????? Are you effing kidding me. She is no longer Maher's chick and the Minister has some 'splaining to do. Her and Maher broke up and they are supposed to be an item once again. I just heard that last week.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel That's an awfully spicy girl to be with the Minister. I can see her half dollar nips. Yes, that picture was taken at Essence Music Festival 2006 in Houston.
Quote: Originally Posted by texas_jack I like what he's wearing, and I don't mean the suit. Karrine Steffans is a beauty. BTW, she's Bill Maher's woman.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel That is so cliche, a good suit is not meant to be noticed. I think it's bullcocky. A well fitting, well made suit should be noticied regardless of how conservative the styling or color is. If it is not, you might as well shop at Men's Warehouse Thanks. I agree totally. In this day and time, a high quality, well fitting suit is instantly noticeable.
Quote: Originally Posted by Soph I like this very much! And why is Jim Gray behind him?
Quote: Originally Posted by Soph http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba_blog/th..._-ar24136.html Professionalism is paramount in a business designed to sell to families, and a decent outfit doesn't hurt to that end. I was going to get to Larry Brown! Always well put together IMO. And I like his glasses.