or Connect

Posts by dwcopple

refs don't score, judges do.
Made Carnitas on Sunday.  3# Pork Loin End Roast.  Seasoned with cumin, chili pepper, kosher salt, pepper, garlic, oregano.  Covered it in a jar of canned mixed peppers from our garden.  Cook all day, shred, and stuff into wheat tortillas with guac, salsa, and cheese....mmm mmm good!
super stickman golf
Made some this weekend.  Boneless tenderloins.  1 hour in a brine of water, Kosher salt, and garlic flavored rice wine vinegar.  Then dredged in plain flour, dip in buttermilk, then dredge in flour seasoned with savory and cajun seasoning.  Fried 4-5 minutes per side in Canola oil in a cast iron skillet.  Was pretty good for a first attempt.  Next time I will season the flour a bit more heavily. 
soul in the hole (Ed Booger Smith doc) bigger faster stronger (roids) damn near all the ESPN 30 for 30's
my sister dropped off some Christmas cookies.  Oreo and cream cheese balls covered in white chocolate!
Mir was unreal.  That arm was disgusting.
350Z or Altima coupe...maybe a Nismo edition?  maybe a nice Accord coupe too.  
Oh BTW, I was only able to sell that first ring for $3500 cash to a guy who drove to MI from Ohio to get it.  He paid $50 to have it appraised at a local dealer.  The center stone was valued at over $6000 retail and the ring was appraised at $11,700 replacement value.  He got a fuckin' steal.
First engagement (I broke it off, thank God!) I paid $7000 (stupid) for 2.11 ct princess cut H color SI1 clarity.  My wife now wears a custom made antique design ring 1ct. side stones with (no joke) a 1.5ct oval high grade CZ in the center.  The jeweler recommended it and said many women do it.  We paid $1800 for this one.  She loves it, strangers LOVE it, and no one, even mall jewelers, know the difference.  Maybe a diamond will come later, but it is not an issue at...