or Connect

Posts by kazuya

Acronym DS-J5 in blazer cut made from Schoeller 3XDRY - ensures comfort and easy handling. The perfect travel companion, no ironing necessary. Look sleek on the plane, on the train or in the meeting room. Lighter for the summer. Condition: Used but in good condition. No cosmetic damages. But with mild piling of the interior area which is normal due to usage (Kindly refer on the pictures with the schoeller tags, on how mild was the piling) No bag. No instructions. Missing...
SI:SP Stealth Jacket constructed with a combination of patented Stone Island fabrics including JERSEY-R and NYCO-R, the jacket is virtually indistinguishable from traditional, non-performance textiles in both look and feel. In the usual Stealth Jacket fashion, the outer layer opens up to reveal an inner layer with multi-pocket systems on both left and right sides.   Condition: Used but in excellent condition. No cosmetic damages. Even the labels and patches are in...
RICK OWENS "Mollino Bomber" jacket in pearl nylon, high collar with asymmetric zip. An asymmetrical front zip with a stitch-detailed inlay placket closes an ultra-lightweight stand collar jacket crafted from lustrous, transparent polyester that subtly reveals the dark, smooth body and sleeve lining.   Condition: Nylon ripped on both armpits but barely noticeable when worn. Kindly refer to the pictures. It's an excellent spring jacket sadly, my shoulders and arms are...
Don't forget the matching Gshocks... RE: matching shirt and sneakers... i was shooting for non contrasting colors, thus staying within the similar color spectrum/monochrome. notice the blue pants vs the usual hiphop trend of contrasting pants to separate the matching kicks and tees. lj1212, my blue camos were release last year. unlike the clamor for the greens, they never did more iteration of the blues.
Yes they are comfortable even for a whole day of walking but not crazy comfy as roshe run NM. Though among the baller kicks, the valentino's rubber sole is the best one in terms of wear. Been using since last year with higher mileage than my my other shoes. And heel barely shows wear.
I have the Valentino Garavani Camos.. they fit like my CPs:   Valentino camo = 42 CP achilles = 42 MMM GAT = 43   hth
hi, i bought it in 2011 and was able to use it once a week for the next 6 months. then got less and less mileage when i got my black replicas. PM me if you need more detailed photos.
Maison Martin Margiela Replica distressed leather and nylon sneaker with brown upper and gumsole.Complete with original box, dust bag and even the paper tissues. Seldom used, in great condition, never worn in the rain and walked on rough pavements. DETAILS: Size: 43 Distressed brown leather and nylon Price: $200 obo - Paypal add 4% fees- Shipping included within US- Will dispatch the same day as soon as payment is cleared before noon. Otherwise, it will be the next day 
Fall/Winter 2010 Maison Martin Margiela Black mid-top sneaker. It features panels of black nylon and suede mixed up with a reflective ‘techno’ carbon, finished off with putty colored laces and a gum sole. Details Size 43 Black Mid top sneaker with suede, tech fabrics, nylon and buttery soft leather Complete with original box, dust bag, and even the paper tissues. Sparingly used, in great condition, never worn in the rain and walked on rough pavements.  - Paypal add 4%...
Maison Martin Margiela Replica distressed leather and nylon sneaker with brown upper and gumsole. Complete with original box, dust bag and even the paper tissues. Seldom used, in great condition, never worn in the rain and walked on rough pavements.   DETAILS: Size: 43 Distressed brown leather and nylon Price: $200 obo   - Paypal add 4% fees - Shipping included within US - Will dispatch the same day as soon as payment is cleared before noon. Otherwise, it will...