or Connect

Posts by minhthemaster

Would this red Spiewak coat be a versatile wear, or does it scream trying too hard?          
I'm kind of lost in this thread... how do I see what Cliff is offering/ order from him,and what is the price range?
Drool. Do you own a pair of these? Are there any special features that I should specifically request on the boot that would help with functionality, like something to help with grip?
Yea I was thinking of going balmoral button up boots?
I used to use Crew Fiber. I use Gatsby Moving Rubber now. Very smooth, not used for heavy spiking but to keep texture in your hair and the ability to reform it.   http://www.amazon.com/MANDOM-GATSBY-MOVING-RUBBER-SPYKY/dp/B000V2ACH8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1349268527&sr=8-1&keywords=gatsby
I'm in Warsaw and going to get some dress boots made, probably from Jan Kielman's. I'm planning to wear these for work, usually with a suit and sometimes business casual. Looking for some inspiration as I will have a lot of leeway in the design of these, any thoughts anyone?
I read through those threads, my concern was that they didn't speak English very well, if at all?  
I'm going to Warsaw on Monday and will be there for the next 3 months for work. I don't speak a lick of Polish so this will be adventure. Does anyone here have experience with Warsaw? Can I get shoes and other clothing items made?
I'm going to Warsaw on Monday and will be there for the next 3 months for work. I don't speak a lick of Polish so this will be adventure. Does anyone here have experience with Warsaw? Can I get shoes and other clothing items made?
I go to occasional formal events where everyone wears the same generic attire, so I'd like to differentiate myself a little bit. And sometimes I go to hipster events too.