or Connect

Posts by japples

Get yourself into some tweed this fall. Beautiful rust brown Paul Smith tweed blazer, size 42R. (this fits slim, so fit is closer to a standard 40R).   Like new condition, worn exactly twice. The Byard jackets currently retail for 750 to 1000+. Beautiful thick (too thick for LA) tweed jacket from Paul Smith London in the slim-fitting Byard cut. Made in Italy from last year's collection. Ticket pocket. 100% Wool. Dual vents. The color is brown with rust undertones (the...
Get yourself into some tweed this fall.  Beautiful rust brown Paul Smith tweed blazer, size 42R.   Like new condition, worn exactly twice. The Byard jackets currently retail for 750 to 1000+. Beautiful thick (too thick for LA) tweed jacket from Paul Smith London in the slim-fitting Byard cut. Made in Italy from last year's collection. Ticket pocket. 100% Wool. Dual vents. The color is brown with rust undertones (the primary pic with the jacket on the hanger is the most...
 well I think it is less formal than a tweed jacket and also potentially lighter for warmer climates.  Also it's more of an unusual piece, and thereforea bit more distinctive.
 yeah but you use the word "the" twice in a row.  just causing trouble here, sorry...
 ye means "the".   just fyi.  ^^^
Best ones in my opinion are short, made of wool, and have a small collar. They need to look something like a shirt, and get away from the safari jacket look. No cravatte, no pipe and no pith helmet.   The Epaulet CPO shirt and the Billy Reid Wheeler are my two favorites.   http://www.billyreid.com/product/wheeler-shirt-jacket-military.html   http://epauletshop.tumblr.com/post/2303773769/epaulet-cpo-jacket
Any chance of getting in the Epaulet CPO Shirt Jacket for  this season?
I will give you 100 yankee dollars for your jacket, sir.  But not a twopence more.
wow, after 9 months you dropped it a whole 10 pounds!  Brilliant!
I sent payment for the jacket but you haven't replied.  What's up?