or Connect

Posts by Petitfroid

As someone who was/is (not that it matters anymore since they've all but done away with it) a founding member and has spent enough money to buy a fairly decent car over the past few years with Mr Porter (*insert slight resentment*) their whole "who gets access" to early sales still stumps me. I have two friends who've spent 2/3K a season and yet still get early sale access. Last year around this time if I remember correctly they did a pre sale that was account specific. I...
Went into the Vegas location to buy a pair of those leather knee bikers for my brother as a birthday gift. Can't believe the price went up to $1590 plus tax :O. Kering getting a little greedy...  
Selling a pair of my personal Bottega Veneta boots that I purchased 3 years ago. Been doing a bit of closet cleaning of items I have never had a chance to wear. These are completely untouched, never worn and while I no longer have the box, I have the extra laces and they have been carefully stored in their dust bags. I also have conditioned these each year, the leather is perfect. The heel on these measures 1.4 inches and they are a deep ink colour. Look great with slim...
Hi all, I am selling this piece on behalf of my brother, but it is in my possession and I will be shipping it out. It is a size 58 wool varsity purchased in New York City this past December of 2013. This size is only going to appeal to few but as the general cut of the jacket in the smaller sizes was very short and was meant as a layering piece he chose to size up as this jacket has more length than the smaller sizes. For reference he is 6'2 and 225 pounds, regularly wears...
I purchased these at Maxfield LA about two weeks back but bought another colour as well so letting these go. They are marked UK 10 which is a US 11 (the box says UK 10 and 10.5 US but as a true 11 I can confirm these are most definitely TTS as a US 11.) Never been worn, tags still attached. This is the newer pair that was just released 2 weeks back. It's still a bit out there design wise so it definitely is not going to appeal to everyone, but I really like this silhouette...
Nope, each has it's own asking price. 
Sold. 
Sold. 
sold. 
I'm hoping one will come out too. Missed the last 20% off one because they cancelled my order :/.