or Connect

Posts by Petitfroid

Nope, each has it's own asking price. 
Hi! I am selling these shoes which came from Dior's F/W 2008 mens collection. I paid $930 for these plus tax at Barneys NYC about 4 years back. Unfortunately the box is much too big to ship so I won't be including it unless specifically requested. These sneakers are quite difficult to find and the only pair I have come across at this time is selling on eBay for $1200 plus shipping so I do think this is a fair price. These have never ever been worn at all apart from being...
Hello! I am selling 2 pairs of Balmain jeans, neither of which was ever worn /used. They are completely new and pristine and come with their original tags. The Quilted pair is 18CM and a size 34 and fits TTS. It was purchased for a little over $1020 after tax at Bergdorf Goodman in late 2012 and I am asking $700 shipped within North America for  this pair.    The "3D Denim" pair which is a size 33 but fits like a 34 was purchased on Mr. Porter for about $500 about a year...
Putting up a Lanvin Jersey and Silk Hoodie purchased at Bergdorf Goodman for $565 plus tax last Summer. Still has the original tags attached and is completely unworn and pristine. Size XL. I am asking $315 shipped for it within North America.     Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions. At this time I am not accepting offers for trades.    Will be shipped from Canada and I do ask that payment be made in Canadian funds. :)    Thank you! 
I'm hoping one will come out too. Missed the last 20% off one because they cancelled my order :/. 
The Corner code is over now, yeah?
I hate how unintuitive The Corner website is, not to mention everything I add keeps getting pulled out of my cart as I'm paying, but when I go back it's still on the website. 
Balmain Jacket sold. 
  Shipping and all duties and taxes are included in your final bill (this is the case in Canada and the US) on LVR so you should be good. What you paid on the website should be it. 
Well the Mr. Porter sale has begun, unless that's just me on my account (highly doubtful) but it looks like it has definitely gone live on the U.S site. 30-50% off. Have fun :)