or Connect

Posts by Petitfroid

Does anyone mind letting me know whether Barneys recently did round two cuts? Trying to tone down the shopping damage so if cut three is looming I might wait it out for a few things.
A bunch of stuff I had bookmarked (a couple SLP sneakers in particular) that SSENSE had marked down for their sale magically have gone back up to full price. Kinda shady but they're like my least favorite online retailer so *shrugs* not shocked.
Letting this piece go as I just haven't used it and don't see myself doing so. Made in Italy with quality and with great detailing. Retails for $350 USD plus tax. Purchased from the Thom Browne store in NYC. Asking $265 shipping anywhere in North America. Please feel free to PM me any questions you may have. :) 
Up for sale are a pair of Balmain biker jeans that I purchased from Barney's in August 2013 for 1149 plus tax ($1250.) They have been sitting in my closet since purchase, untouched with tags attached so I'm letting them go. They fit true to size but have a fair amount of stretch to them. I am asking $700 inclusive of shipping within North America. Please feel free to PM me any questions you may have. Thank you.
Continuing to clean my closet of unused items. This suitcase was purchased in NYC last August for $5550 plus tax (total was just over 6k.) I am asking $2650 inclusive of shipping within North America. The piece has never ever been used (however there is a small scratch on one of the leather closure loops from when I moved, I have included a photo) and includes the tags and dustbag. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Thanks.
Selling this completely unworn and brand new pair of GZ Sneaker boots. Purchased from Kith in NYC last year at $975 + 8.875% so total cost was 1060. Asking $750. Unfortunately I no longer have the box but will of course include the dustbag and I will box and ship them securely. Please feel free to PM me with any questions. Price is firm and is inclusive of shipping within North America. Thanks!
Selling a pair of untouched bikers (purchased as a gift for a sibling shortly before christmas, long story short they weren't his style) with tags still attached and completely unworn (he didn't even try them on). Size 36. Taking a small loss to move them. Bought at $1590 plus 7.75% tax for a total of somewhere around 1715 USD so I'm asking for $465 below retail shipped. Will post up a few more pictures when I get a moment. Price is firm and includes shipping within North...
As someone who was/is (not that it matters anymore since they've all but done away with it) a founding member and has spent enough money to buy a fairly decent car over the past few years with Mr Porter (*insert slight resentment*) their whole "who gets access" to early sales still stumps me. I have two friends who've spent 2/3K a season and yet still get early sale access. Last year around this time if I remember correctly they did a pre sale that was account specific. I...
Went into the Vegas location to buy a pair of those leather knee bikers for my brother as a birthday gift. Can't believe the price went up to $1590 plus tax :O. Kering getting a little greedy...  
Selling a pair of my personal Bottega Veneta boots that I purchased 3 years ago. Been doing a bit of closet cleaning of items I have never had a chance to wear. These are completely untouched, never worn and while I no longer have the box, I have the extra laces and they have been carefully stored in their dust bags. I also have conditioned these each year, the leather is perfect. The sole on these measures 1.4 inches at its highest and they are a deep ink colour. Look...