or Connect

Posts by Gio

Why dont you ask Ron Paul? Just kidding, I'm a kind of a libertarian since I study economy and my school is heavily influenced by the Australian School of Economy. You take a first course that implies that humans are racional and therefore they would think about the future. This implies saving money for things such as medical care, unemployment etc... Where does this money comes from? From the money you save not paying high taxes
If I show this pics to my tailor, asking him to do something similar for me, am I going to look like a twat? I ask this because this is going to be my first bespoke suit, and I really like the look of these ones. I know they're part of a magazine portfolio and everything, but stil....
I lived in a "small" city here in Mexico a while ago, then I moved to Mexco City, because of my school... Not the smartest move tho... Life is harsh...
English Spanish French
Quote: Originally Posted by Violinist I remember 2 years ago when the stock market had a rocky month or two (my trust lost quite a bit of money), they were all trumpeting recession, and the last year proved to be huge so even though it's probably true, the united states has a pretty stable economy, and when it's recession time, it's time to buy. Look at it as a positive thing. If you're a student without much money to invest, then a recession is perfect...
So... Its my first post although I have been lurking for a while, and for my first post I wanted to post about something that really interests me (even more than bespoke suits) and its economy. The signs are clear, we (and I say we because although Im not american my country will get hurt by this) are entering into a recession... What are your thoughts on this? What are your toughts on what the government is doing? P.D. I would have posted this in the power and...