or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

yessir, 11.5d
called earlier and confirmed I had actually paid in full on this order (therefore allowing me to pass on my spot on DC list), and AoM said aug/sept was the proposed timeframe
Kathy sent a pic of the DC cigar LWB. very dark but still nice   was going to grab and convert the sole edging, but then called up to AoM and confirmed I''m already paid up on a pair with them. hopefully they arrive with antique sole (and lighter shell lol)
^^ I dig them, and would grab them if they had my size.   I am surprised they are recommending Leydon size to match barrie/TB though.. I definitely needed to go TTS 
weird, none of the sale prices show on my page. A pair of RRL jeans show a discount once in my cart, but not on the main screen while searching
if I'm understanding zissou's comment correctly, nothing on the early access link is showing on discount (atleast for me it is not)
 tax season he goes hard with work
 while it does, I think having 5-6 preorders that could all hit at the same time would suck more
lol I don't imagine that Handcuffed really comes for their throats over it..   That being said, I did receive a prompt email back from Leffot and am going to get my 11.5E (but am surprised it's not considered a stock size for them). I'd have thought it would be fairly common, but I digress.   carry on gents!
  yeah, I imagined as such, and would be willing to pay a larger deposit (or in full) if need be. Just seems weird that they (leffot) allocate the way they do, as the larger sizes tend to go immediately, but a random 6E or something sits for awhile. either way, the D width will work, E would just be ideal.