or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

finally had a decent (sunny) day out..    decided to keep these, even though some finish work on both front ends leaves a little to be desired  
just some lowly natty cxl from the last styleforum gmto. slowing dipping into viberg before I attempt their shell offerings.
 yeah I was at the westin, walked by their nearby shop but always after hours. and sadly, yes, my gf is growing tired of "whiskey and ravello this and that".. first pair of vibergs showed up the other day, as I was picking her up at the airport. she was not amused when I kept pulling up a pic on my phone of the 'bergs  
I was (failing ) at getting around all the st pattys parade shit on sunday and had sherman on BT in the car. my GF, bless her little knowledge of alden having heart, was enjoying the conversation. 
good eye, plazabarriec&j for rl I think
 If you are referring to my post the other day about how all ravello, whiskey, and cigar was on hold for years, it was said in jest after my discussion with Sherman Brothers on Sunday.. Apparently all the rare shell we've been getting from DC, NY, SF, etc is make believe 
chukkas seem to be an odd stepchild around here, but I personally love them 
JUST A NOTE TO ALL: APPARENTALLY ALL WHISKEY, RAVELLO, AND CIGAR OFFERINGS ARE DRIED UP AND HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS.   now that that's out of the way, I can state that the above was the answer I received today when I called into Sherman Brothers in Phila        I didn't care enough to let him know of my whiskey WTB that came in last week,. nor the constant ravello and whiskey dropping left and right recently.
that wingtip ravello monk is interesting.   those prices are not though.
     thank you gentlemen. seems I'll be able to save some money this weekend then, or let the GF spend it