or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

thank you all for the SF recc's.. I'll be flying in on thursday, so I'll try and make some stops over the weekend..   much appreciated!
going to be in SF next week.. besides Aldens store, anywhere else worth checking out? 
 still < sz 11 sizing on average with your stock?
that feel      no more reno left 
speaking of alden restoration... has anyone sent a pair in that they actually wanted the uppers to be reconditioned? I have a pair of #8 straight toe that need a complete reconditioning on the uppers (amongst soles)..   I'd be happy with a consistent, if dark, refinishing on this pair..  
 haha no you are safe, I take barrie in 11.5
 sheeeeeiiiit I might be out there soon. Need to call tomorrow and see if they have a spare in my size. thanks for the heads up!
almost looks like the PT cigar boot from fransboone   http://www.fransboonestore.com/collections/alden/products/alden-x-frans-boone-pt-boot-cigar-cordovan-21
excuse the possible redundancy in this question, as I'm new to this thread lol   Does Carmina offer a brown shell SW boot? Normally an Alden guy, but looking to stretch out a bit where needed.   thanks in advance!
 thought just randomly popped into my head. marlow is a great shoe (to replace what alden hasn't delivered in who knows how long)... I'm a boot guy first, so a cigar sw boot would be the cats meow seems worthy a reach out to my favorite alden retailer to see if it might be an option