or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

Did the larger waffle knit measurements get posted? Sorry if so, things have been hectic on my end and haven't had a chance to dig thru the thread. I tried calling the number in the sig from the EP waffle knit email but it keeps ringing busy.. Just don't want to miss my opportunity to exchange.. Thank you!
I thought it was fairly common that the same shade could be had by some of the euro makers like EB
jumping in real quick, apologize if its already been posted, but have the larger waffle knit dimensions been posted/sent? I need to get my google form entry knocked out but am all over the place with whether going up 1 or 2   thanks!
have your lindricks arrived yet, or are you on the same gmto I am (what I believe is next in line?) reason I ask is, my most recently received dundee are fairly 'light', all things considered when it comes to brown shell possible the lindricks end up being the lighter shade that ive received like my dundee
 delete. read further and answered my own question!
amazing CS Mike, much appreciated. Would it be possible to post out the dimensions (beyond x-large)? I vaguely remember seeing them before, but cannot seem to locate now. I'd like to compare the dimensions against some of my better fitting RRL cardigans when swapping this waffle knit out   thank you!
ahhh.. even tho I'm pretty sure I sized myself incorrectly in the first place, I got the waffleknit.. 
this was my first sweater buy in, did previous drops have a larger percentage of slightly slimmer results like what is appearing now? I'm confident I screwed up myself with my sizing and will just sell it off, but would like to get a couple more sweaters next time that will fit   TIA
 I'm probably a 44 or 46 with their measurements. Went 42 and no way it would work lol. Fairly wide chest, with matching beer gut . I have some RRL XL cardigans that fit perfectly, just enough slop on them to be comfortable without being clingy If someone is after a 42 in indigo cardigan with no pockets, get at me. I'll move it for the deposit + shipping
 Thanks guys, I screwed up on this one so I'll have to unload it. Did EP end up with any extra stock from the last order? I'd like to size one up and see how it works, that way I'm ready for the (hopeful) next GMTO in the future