or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

pm'ing you now. those are the two sizes I asked for but hadnt heard back yet thanks!
 interesting 
 I think he wants modified last, pretty much impossible to find in shell stateside.
 dont own any calf aldens, but my cordovans get conditioned minimally. maybe once every couple months with a little VSC. otherwise, just some brushing/buffing
WOW   now to figure out if I can come up with some scratch lol what can I sell
 AE walnut belt is a pretty close match to alden whiskey 
^^ beautiful wallet.. loving my #4 from them, need to grab an #8 or black shell at some point
has a black roughout ever been discussed?
 nail polish remover/acetone would work for sure, but as mentioned previously, you'll be likely digging into the factory finish I had a pair of aldens that I wanted to experiment with. bought cheap, had some buildup on the left shoe I wanted to strip down but couldnt seem to get it to the point of the right shoe. Will send to alden to see if they can freshen them back up.. If not, no biggie as I was using these to try out Modified Last to confirm it would...
 yea I sold off all my other CXL. While I enjoyed the ease of conditioning,  I wasn't a fan of the aggressive stretching (imo)