or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

haha I already saw and commented on these on your IG. looking good as always, one day I'll get them in my hands again. Have a great weekend!
I was checking SF from my phone, while juggling a contract for a client, and saw a couple posts about donations and wanted to slide a place marker in so I could go back and read at a better time. I am always interested in educating myself and possibly donating to various organizations.
Ifl on the last couple posts for tmrw
AoM arrival today. Wicked fast shipping on their part. Dark but I'm going to sit them in the window to experiment  
PM me this weekend and i'll check, im sure I could spare a couple pairs. They'd be shoe bags though, not boots. 
 say what?
got a chance to swing by AH One this afternoon to pick up a couple pairs. Can't say enough how impressed (again) I am with Aram's work. Class act to boot.   Flush taps and topy on the cigars, fresh topy/alden heels and some stitch work on my workhorse indys    
 looks like the indy 404 kudu
An Alden boot box the size of the EG Galway box would be perfect. I'd honestly buy empty boxes and swap all my alden boot boxes out for them if they were offered, just to satisfy my OCD lol
 I cant use any alden boxes, especially as they are 11.5-12 sized shoes trying to go in them. And boots.. forget about it. The boxes do more harm while being shipped to the retailer, and then consumer. I just store the boxes away and keep the shoes out on shelves etc.