or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

replied, thanks!
 unfortunately not. Just 11.5-12 thanks!
just a quick followup to make sure I didnt miss the email over the weekend about the revised waffle knit sizing.. 
Everything below is either brand new or has <5 wears. Alden bags/green box included (except the #8 LWB, not sure if they shipped with green box). No trees. Please ask for more pics, happy to provide.      Alden Whiskey wingtip boot - 11.5D - Brand new. Commando soles - $850 shipped   Alden Ravello LWB - 11.5D - $550 + shipping   Alden Ravello PTB - 11.5D - $550 + shipping   Alden Whiskey LWB - 11.5D - $550 + shipping   Alden #8 LWB - 11.5D on crepe - $500...
Sorry for the skirt around advertising for sale offerings, but any of the 11.5/12 gentleman please pm me if you'd like a list of stuff I'm soon unloading. Due to circumstances out of my control, I'll be selling off most of my pairs.
 solid pair of boots, I noticed them soon after you put them up. I'd love to give them a run for the winter but my standard 403s have proven strong beaters you'll have no problem moving those
  should you find yourself pondering offloading the wingtips, let me know. I have an 11.5 pair that are a touch too tight unless super thin socks
Don't worry about it, just keep an eye on the stitching. And don't bend it anymore lol
I can say it was a bit humbling to order one of my recent shirts in an XXL  when most others spec out in XL. all good, I need to cut out this gluten from my diet anyhow    @Epaulet    we're still waiting on those larger waffleknit measurements, right? I don't want to miss that window of getting mine back (but can proactively send back if need be in preparation)    Thanks!
Did the larger waffle knit measurements get posted? Sorry if so, things have been hectic on my end and haven't had a chance to dig thru the thread. I tried calling the number in the sig from the EP waffle knit email but it keeps ringing busy.. Just don't want to miss my opportunity to exchange.. Thank you!