or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

whiskey galway 
yep, I was in there a couple weeks ago and they were nice enough to bring quite a few different items from the back room for my better half to try on
those look great. fingers crossed I sized right
sorry I  have no clue. I forgot all about the dundees until recently. Curious myself 
If it ends out not working for me, I'll PM you
dundee starting to ship
 11.5E would be my vote
Have a pair of of C&J for RL McCallums in dark brown shell, size 11.5D US. Great condition, never worn on concrete. Only been tried on, minor creasing near the laces and on the inner ankle. Excellent panel selection, consistent color. Superficial scratches, happy to provide additional pics. Shoes ship double boxed with original RL box, with two boot bags. No trees.   $700 shipped to the 48, paypal only.   Thanks!                  
Stubhub was easy for me, saw them Tuesday night in ny. Seeing Let Down made the night
I think im at 28 pair, 20-21 in shell. Two cxl, one country grain (not sure the leather), one reverse chamois and two snuff suede.   Have 2-3 C&J pair on preorder that will fill out a couple pair that I'll likely never see from alden, and then I'm done. Maybe some tan loafers after seeing a pair posted over in the EP thread last week.