or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

fuuuu I need to set aside money for that. I was just going through my email to finally figure out what I want to do with the canceled shell sneaker deposit. guess I could apply to that nm, found it in the email
noted.
thin ankles and think socks like happy socks will do that. mine look similar when not wearing boot socks. I tend to just wrap lace around the ankle nowadays as it's faster and a much more snug feel
having never handled them, nor noticed the tag on their pics until now, I'm inclined to believe that the tag is just a 'poorly' done photoshop to protect their stock image.
 depending on the stichting you are talking about, it could be different. some have natural welts with an offwhite stitch, some have bright white welt stitching. While I can't speak to any difference in regards to the TSM version, any writing (on any pair) will be on the inside heel pad and will (most likely) fade away after a couple months. Don't let the stamping inside sway you.
 pretty much. I found all the natty cxl at alden SF yesterday seemed to be the consistent, golden color. vs my natty cxl vibergs I got earlier this year that have the grey undertones (that I actually prefer to the typical alden shade)
   This is partially true. This procurement does not exist until in my possession. Right now, they are somewhere in Oslo for the past week lol. And Handcuffed is correct. Should these not fit, he gets first dibs.
 was in alden SF today and saw natty cxl indy, plaintoe boot, chukka, PTB, and a LWB. I'd have been happy with any of those models to be honest, but the indy or lwb would likely had been my first choices.
you weren't lying.. went through there today, practically throwing money at them for something in my size and nothing. Couldnt even get a 403 in an E width sz11 :/ went to RL and let the GF spend more on herself. I feel jilted. 
Handcuffed, Anything worthwhile 11.5-12 that you know of?