or Connect

Posts by kwhitelaw

I'm assuming the west broadway store is best for rrl assortment over the Madison store?
 nice. I'd be in for a pair of those shorts right now if they were offered and you've convinced me to get some tan loafers too. Could never picture myself wearing them but your outfit is exactly how I'd do it this thread is bad for my wallet
seems a little busy with the short height, 6 eyes, and moc stitching. make it a plaintoe 6 eye chukka and I'd be in immed
 what pair?
Anyone familiar with what last McCallums are on? I have a new pair I'm going to unload, but they seem to fit a bit more snug than my wt marlows   thanks!
I was able to get a 12E on the #8 wtboot w/ antique edge form b&m, along with an E width unlined ptb #8 in 11.5. I had to pay in full for the wtboot, but the ptb I was only required to put $200 down   Alternatively, you could look at C&J for some offerings. We've been gmto's over on gyw. Have a dundee in the works, a lindrick in brown shell that's hopefully coming to fruition, along with some whiskey offerings
 What size? Full payment upfront, no cancellation option might be accepted from B&M.
two thumbs up to shoemart
ahem ahem.. don't forget your 11.5/12 brethren