or Connect

Posts by Deipnosophist

Don't know if this has been said before, but surely the real reason all sizes are identically priced is because the mark-ups are already so high that the costs of surplus materials for larger sizes are covered in the inflated prices. Say a 36R costs $50 to make, and a 48R costs $70 to make, but both are sold for $200, there is simply no need for different prices
How do you think the 38S would fit on me, given I typically wear 36R? If it is taken off hold, please let me know
I agree with bmulford, the burgundy one is incredible. I'm sorely tempted
Hi, I'm considering 'mixing and matching' two of my suits to create a slightly different look, but would love to hear some of your opinions on it (pictures to follow hopefully). Basically I own a dark charcoal suit (click here) and a light gray suit (click here) and am considering mixing the two. I would wear the charcoal trousers, like gray jacket, and probably a simple white shirt and dark tie. Thoughts?
You have so many suits yfyf, please sell some of them I'm a 36s and desperate for some nice new suits
[This is a repost of a topic I made in the 'Men's Clothing' section] Hi everyone, I recently received a discount card from the kind people at Liberty, entitling me to 20% off all their stock until the 18th June. What this means for you is that I can purchase items from the shop for 20% below retail price, and will sell you to them for that price (no buyer's premium involved) + shipping charges. The card extends to everything in the store, including non-Liberty...
[This is a repost of a topic I made in the 'Men's Clothing' section] Hi everyone, I recently received a discount card from the kind people at Liberty, entitling me to 20% off all their stock until the 18th June. What this means for you is that I can purchase items from the shop for 20% below retail price, and will sell you to them for that price (no buyer's premium involved) + shipping charges. The card extends to everything in the store, including non-Liberty items...
Hi everyone, I recently received a discount card from the kind people at Liberty, entitling me to 20% off all their stock until the 18th June. What this means for you is that I can purchase items from the shop for 20% below retail price, and will sell you to them for that price (no buyer's premium involved) + shipping charges. The card extends to everything in the store, including non-Liberty items such as Paul Smith and other brands that the shop stocks. I will be...
Lovely looking suit Opoika, I think that's one for the future 'Best of TaT' gallery, Get Smart?
Actually, ccc123, 'customisation' is the UK English way of spelling 'customization'. And without this descending into a farcical argument, we know best