or Connect

Posts by Deipnosophist

I guess that's what I'll have to do. Thanks
Hi there, I've had my IWC 3714-01 since around September of last year. I treat it really well - take it off every night when I sleep, never wear it during sports etc. Essentially, it never has to endure more than the standard day-to-day wear. About a week ago, I found that when I wound the mechanism, every so often it would 'click' a little out of place and then continue to wind smoothly. I left it, not wanting to make it worse, but when I checked yesterday, it just...
Good luck with finding it! You'll be pleased to know that if somebody Googles "lost Nomos", this topic is the first result...
Generic, post mocking your, appalling, comma usage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lel That's awesome Details? And can I have permission to plaster this in every "I need help for prom thread!!!" in response to all the posters who say "You can't look good, you're young, just go and have a fun time"? Thanks, Lel! Of course you have my permission, I'm glad you think it's a good example Dinner jacket / trousers: M&S Shirt: Thomas Pink Bowtie: Henry Poole Braces: Thurston Cummerbund:...
I PMd the guy who asked, but it's no secret. It's just off-the-rack from M&S, a high street retail store in the UK (don't know if it exists in the US?) In any case, I'm pleased with how the whole thing came together.
Thanks very much for the compliments!
I have a school leavers' prom in the next few days (a load of 17/18 year olds doing 'black tie' - how bad can it be? ), and have just finished putting the final touches on my 'ensemble'.