or Connect

Posts by troika

I have nothing to contribute.
 Shoot...can't wait for mine to arrive.
 This is cool, not a bad first project.  Jacket is miles ahead of where I'm at. Might try the bag, but my leather is about the same thickness as@fireflygrave@fireflygrave's. Will it be able to handle something like this? http://howdidyoumakethis.com/simple-leather-tote-bag/
 I know right...I honestly wasn't expecting much, but quality never goes bad I guess. I'm thinking cork/cat's paw on the next resole.
 Just looked em up. Explain more please
Shouts to @schmidtdalton13 for hooking me up with some busted ass boots BEFORE AFTER Plz ignore white balance issues
 WHAT DO I DO WITH THIS STUFF??
 Hey guys, quick question here. Your website says 39mm case for the bauhaus, but the hodinkee review says 42mm. Is it a measurement issue or did you change the casing?
First time working with leather, and I got about 9sq ft of lamb in distressed black. I ordered it online and the store promised a thick 2oz, but it's only about the thickness of a dime. I'm not sure what to make out of it as I originally bought it for a tote bag. Leather is very soft and pliable... Wouldn't mind a jacket out of it. Any ideas?